We want to help the cycling community grow. Help us!

Jarcore

May 15, 2023
We would like you to assist us in growing the cycling community together, and for that, we only need 5 minutes of your time to answer a few questions that can greatly aid us. It's a brief survey to get to know the different cyclists who ride on the roads better.

CYCLIST SURVEY

Thank you in advance.

The survey is conducted through the Typeform platform, which is 100% secure. I hope it doesn't bother anyone, and I greatly appreciate your collaboration.

Hey there! Thanks for letting us know about the survey being conducted on Typeform. I can totally understand why they chose that platform for its security. It's important to keep everyone's information safe.

Now, speaking of security, have you ever experienced any adventurous moments while riding on gravel trails? I just love hearing those stories! ‍♀️

On another note, I often find myself debating with fellow cyclists about the merits of gravel riding compared to other types. What's your take on it? Do you think gravel riding offers a unique and exhilarating experience that other forms can't match?

Anyway, let's keep the discussion going! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Cheers!