Wearing a helmet puts cyclists at risk, suggests research

TimC said:
[1] I have keys to an icecream warehouse! Mine mine mine mine mine
mine mine! Keep your hands off!

Cyclists have been known to migrate vast distances in search of their favourite foods. Even to Coona, keep your eye on the horizon for a Audax Raid. ;)

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 at 02:30 GMT, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> TimC Wrote:
>>
>> [1] I have keys to an icecream warehouse! Mine mine mine mine mine
>> mine mine! Keep your hands off!

> Cyclists have been known to migrate vast distances in search of their
> favourite foods. Even to Coona, keep your eye on the horizon for a
> Audax Raid. ;)

I should have enough. This warehouse apparently is for 1/10th of NSW.
In semi-related news, jeez I'm living a life of luxury right now --
plentiful supply of prawns and red vino. It's a hard life, but
someone's got to do it.

--
TimC
"Some people think that noise abatement should be a higher priority for ATC. I

"eddiec" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> File next to that other media perennial "cycling-creates-impotence"
>> myth. ;)

> why not combine the 2 and get "cycling-in-drag-creates-impotence"
> myth?? Now that's news!

And then promote the notion that a Brooks saddle can alleviate the problem
and that therefore cycling in drag doesn't make you less of a man provided
you have a piece of studded leather in your crotch.