Wed wiegh in

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bird, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Bird

    Bird Guest

    It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
    all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

    Tags:

  2. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    I think that is Great.

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
    from
    > my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

  3. Yes, 4 lbs in 2 weeks is outstanding. Good job.

    Onward from here.

    Linda P On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:38:18 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
    >all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

  4. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    So, what I've learned is that one needs to be on vacation their entire life to stay fit and
    trim. *girn*

    -4 over two weeks is darn good :) congrats.

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
    from
    > my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

  5. Nothing wrong with a 4 lb loss in two weeks. Great job!

    --
    Brenda
    209/186/150 RafL goal 165

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
    from
    > my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

  6. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    4 pounds in 2 weeks is still a fantastic loss overall, especially figuring in the vacation. Congrats
    Bird, you are doing great!

    Joyce

    On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:38:18 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
    >all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

  7. good for you, Lee
    bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
    from
    > my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

  8. Connie

    Connie Guest

    bird wrote:
    > It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
    > all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

    Good attitude Bird!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    You should be very happy Bird... that's a nice total. :)

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172

    news:40465e2[email protected]...