Wed wiegh in

Bird

Guest
It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

I think that is Great.

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
from
> my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

Yes, 4 lbs in 2 weeks is outstanding. Good job.

Onward from here.

Linda P On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:38:18 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
>all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

So, what I've learned is that one needs to be on vacation their entire life to stay fit and
trim. *girn*

-4 over two weeks is darn good :) congrats.

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
from
> my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

Nothing wrong with a 4 lb loss in two weeks. Great job!

--
Brenda
209/186/150 RafL goal 165

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up
from
> my 7 pounds down. But all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

4 pounds in 2 weeks is still a fantastic loss overall, especially figuring in the vacation. Congrats
Bird, you are doing great!

Joyce

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:38:18 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
>all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

good for you, Lee

bird wrote:
> It was hard coming off vacation and had a slight setback of 3 pounds up from my 7 pounds down. But
> all in all I am happy with my 4 pound loss for the last two weeks. Bird

Good attitude Bird!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

You should be very happy Bird... that's a nice total. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/235.4/172