Weight of LeMond triple?

Anyone have a guess at the approximate weight of a LeMond "Grand
Canyon", which has a steel frame with triple Sora? I can't find any
info on this frame (maybe the seller has the name wrong) & I'd like to
know if it's worth driving out to see it.

[email protected] wrote:

>Anyone have a guess at the approximate weight of a LeMond "Grand
>Canyon", which has a steel frame with triple Sora? I can't find any
>info on this frame (maybe the seller has the name wrong) & I'd like to
>know if it's worth driving out to see it.

Why don't you ask the seller again? And (j/k) why don't you _ride_ out
to see it?

I cannot see any bikes on the web site with this name, and Google didn't
turn up anything (although I only looked at the first results page).

My opinion is that if the seller has a middle-to-high grade steel framed
Lemond, you will probably find the ride to be very nice. And that is
probably more important than the bike's weight.