wet bum!!!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dave, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

    Tags:

  2. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

    More information than required.

  3. John

    John Guest

    > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

    aren't they?

    John

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:51:45 -0000, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!!

    Having long since discovered that legs are considerably more waterproof than most overtrousers, I
    opted for shorts today.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

  5. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape or fashion!! Just thought

    Mudguards are good at preventing wet bum from cycling in the rain. And while lycra tights won't keep
    you dry they will dry fairly quick if it stops raining, and with mudguards only the front gets wet
    to begin with.

    My smug 10 penn'orth. Pete

  6. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape
    or

    > Mudguards are good at preventing wet bum from cycling in the rain. And while lycra tights won't
    > keep you dry they will dry fairly quick if it stops raining, and with mudguards only the front
    > gets wet to begin with.
    >
    > My smug 10 penn'orth. Pete

    I know, and normally, I'd be right there with ya....Thought I'd tried these before and they were
    waterproof <doh!

  7. "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Peter B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Ah well, just proved my overtrousers aren't waterproof in any way shape
    > or
    > >
    > > Mudguards are good at preventing wet bum from cycling in the rain. And while lycra tights won't
    > > keep you dry they will dry fairly quick if it stops raining, and with mudguards only the front
    > > gets wet to begin with.
    > >
    > > My smug 10 penn'orth. Pete
    > >

    > I know, and normally, I'd be right there with ya....Thought I'd tried these before and they were
    > waterproof <doh!>

    I used to like that feeling as the rain went through the overtrous, then through my school trous and
    ran down my leg. It provided a certain teenage machismo.