Wet Day!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by MSA, May 28, 2004.

  1. MSA

    MSA Guest

    15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
    blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
    driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
    angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
    laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
    was angled my way.

    I just laugh.

    5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
    don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
    behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.

    I just laughed.

    About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
    the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
    their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
    me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
    rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
    straight through the passengers open window! They were going
    nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
    the left and carried on my merry way.

    I just laughed..and laughed!

    --
    Mark (MSA)
    This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling

    Tags:

  2. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    MSA wrote:

    > I just laughed..and laughed!

    Brilliant.

    I wish I could've seen it. Even better would've been the satisfaction of
    actually doing it.

    Well done that man.

  3. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > 15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
    > blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
    > driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
    > angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
    > laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
    > was angled my way.
    >
    > I just laugh.
    >
    > 5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
    > don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
    > behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.
    >
    > I just laughed.
    >
    > About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
    > the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
    > their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
    > me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
    > rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
    > straight through the passengers open window! They were going
    > nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
    > the left and carried on my merry way.
    >
    > I just laughed..and laughed!

    Thankyou for brightening up my evening!

  4. "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > 15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
    > blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
    > driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
    > angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
    > laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
    > was angled my way.
    >
    > I just laugh.
    >
    > 5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
    > don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
    > behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.
    >
    > I just laughed.
    >
    > About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
    > the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
    > their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
    > me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
    > rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
    > straight through the passengers open window! They were going
    > nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
    > the left and carried on my merry way.
    >
    > I just laughed..and laughed!
    >

    > --
    > Mark (MSA)
    > This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling
    > of contents may have occurred during transmission

    Excellent story, thanks

    --
    Nigel Randell

  5. Dru

    Dru Guest

    "Nigel Randell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > 15 miles into my commute home and a hot hatch goes past me, music
    > > blaring, fat exhaust pipe, you know the type. As the car goes past the
    > > driver turns on the rear washer which being at completely the wrong
    > > angle soaks me on my bike. The 3 passengers all look out the back window
    > > laughing at me as the car drove off. they obviously knew that the jet
    > > was angled my way.
    > >
    > > I just laugh.
    > >
    > > 5 minutes later I overtake them while they are stuck in traffic, but I
    > > don't take any notice. A few minutes later I hear the car coming up
    > > behind me, and as it passes I get another dose.
    > >
    > > I just laughed.
    > >
    > > About 1 mike down the road is a major junction with a right filter lane,
    > > the traffic was quite heavy. I was going straight on but I noticed
    > > their car stuck in a queue in the right hand filter. I looked behind
    > > me, not a car in sight. I crossed over to the right filter and as I
    > > rode down the left hand side of the car I squirted my water bottle
    > > straight through the passengers open window! They were going
    > > nowhere,with cars in front and cars up behind. I pulled back over to
    > > the left and carried on my merry way.
    > >
    > > I just laughed..and laughed!
    > >

    > > --
    > > Mark (MSA)
    > > This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling
    > > of contents may have occurred during transmission

    > Excellent story, thanks
    >
    > --
    > Nigel Randell

    Top drawer,i just laughed..