What do i do with a Bianchi Nuova?

wjklinger

Jul 9, 2004
Me: I can sustain 20mph for over an hour on it. I have no emotional attachment to it; but i like the perfomance.

Pro: i was told that it would take $4.5 -5k to get a bike that is equal to it. I like the power and speed from it.

Con: I can't afford to replace it. If something breaks i can't get replacement parts. I don't want to break or damage it [dent a rim].

Should I sell it? Put in on a wall - i have all original parts- can i sell it and buy something new of comparable value?

Also, i can't find any info on it: like year made or bluebook value. Is it worth anything?
Can elements of the groupset be replaced.

HELLO, DID YOU EVER FIND OUT WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ROAD BIKE? I HAVE A BIANCHI AND I HAVE SPENT HOURS & HOURS TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION ON THIS BIKE WITH NO SUCCESS. THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAD IT POWDER COATED AND ALL I HAVE TO GO BY IS THE SERIAL #A3473M4. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO IDENTIFY A VINTAGE BIANCHI?
wjklinger said:
Me: I can sustain 20mph for over an hour on it. I have no emotional attachment to it; but i like the perfomance.

Pro: i was told that it would take $4.5 -5k to get a bike that is equal to it. I like the power and speed from it.

Con: I can't afford to replace it. If something breaks i can't get replacement parts. I don't want to break or damage it [dent a rim].

Should I sell it? Put in on a wall - i have all original parts- can i sell it and buy something new of comparable value?

Also, i can't find any info on it: like year made or bluebook value. Is it worth anything?
Can elements of the groupset be replaced.