What do you guys all look like?

37.5 & loving it (riding that is, started last October & now wonder why it took me so long to start!).

BlackASSOS.jpg

origanic said:
Mmmhmmmm......

WOW. I cannot wait to go ridin' this weekend now.... I haven't been out on my new baby yet! BUT this weekends the day! I just sold my old one and bought this one!

HORRAY!!!!

I'm watching you!

That is a beautiful image to look at! If you haven't yet, you should - use that as a business card. Have you ever done any photojournalism?

origanic said:
Ah, cute!

I have the idea, why don't we all travel to Canada and visit Sandie. She can take pics of all of us and post them. She's a great photographer and she has pretty eyes. Take a look at her work if you haven't done so.

: : : : Sandie : : : :
A Canadian Roadie Gurlie

Peafactory Photo Pod (photography portfolio)

PhatG said:
37.5 & loving it (riding that is, started last October & now wonder why it took me so long to start!).

BlackASSOS.jpg
Bravo! Cinelli + Alfa Romeo. Now if we could just convince you to lose the Shimano bits... :p

Powerful Pete said:
Bravo! Cinelli + Alfa Romeo. Now if we could just convince you to lose the Shimano bits... :p
Pete just can't stand it when people don't use Sram Force!:D

Susan Repp said:
Here's me ..
Susan,
Another lurker here gone live. My wife is inspired by your pic ! She's already cranking at 130 rpm in spinning class and hitting the weights (it's like - 5 degrees here so we don't get outside much lately). I am building a new room in the basement for the trainer, treadmill and weights but it ain't done yet.
Nice to have found this forum and see all the friendly faces and hear the good natured humor ! Now I have to get off my derierre and start getting in shape myself. My wife can already kick my butt (well OK always could - maybe it's the extra 60 pounds I have on her in the climbs) :rolleyes: ..
No pics yet from us though until we shape up .. we are both recovering from bringing 4 kids into the world and surviving till they are 15, 13, 11 and 9 .. just old enough now where we can leave home for an hour on the bikes w/o worrying if we'll see our house burned to the ground when we get home;) ..
And for your photogs out there (the lady from Canada) - maybe you'd like my old school chums site ? http://www.alpenglowmedia.com/
Anyhew - cool site/forum and fun to read during these long winter doldrums...

George

There's a massive thread in the "Cycling Equipment" forum where people send in pictures of their bikes....but what do the riders look like? Post up pictures of yourselves!

Here's me:
Gosh, how can I possibly follow all these beauties!?!? I should go hide my head in shame! Heh, heh, I wondered where my car had gone .. guess my partner in crime has spotted it a long ways from home in Champs Elysees! Snag those robbin' bastards!

Mmmmmmmmm purple ehh, does it glow in the dark? Oh thought you'd never ask, oooh yes LETS Less'go - I wonder if it does taste nice .. gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

O.K. O.K. no I haven't posted any pics cos I am like my twin - don't wiz around with the camera ready to whip out at any moment - I have a hard time just staying upright. You could say I am camera shy!>!>> The pics I do have .. are .. to say the least .. waaavaaavoooooooooooom and would either make you puke, scare the pants off you lot or make you run for the hills!

I am waiting for my trip to sunny Spain - maybe then someone can snap away and have something I won't get arrested for! Soooo .. you will just have to WAIT and be good boys!

Meehs from Minnnnniiiiisoootttaaa needs to post more pics .. and is that your pooch?