What inspired you to learn

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling archive' started by Underdog, Jul 5, 2004.

  1. Chirokid

    Chirokid Guest

    I wish I knew what got me into unicycle riding. I only know
    I was in 2nd grade and asked for a unicycle for Christmas.
    It took a 365 more days, but Santa brought me one the next
    Christmas. That was 31 years ago. --chirokid--

    --
    chirokid - Wolfman 2004: Unicycle Catagory

    "Other than that, the best maintenance is to keep riding it as this
    helps to keep the eccentric nut on the saddle in optimal condition."
    quote by Mikefule

    chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

  2. Iowakid

    Iowakid Guest

    i got a 20 inch oxford free. so i decided that it couldnt
    just sit around

    --
    IowaKid

    no dude, you really dont. cerial is born in the box. it grows up in the
    box. it learns how to be delicious and awsome in the box. now its in a
    jar. a jar of woe and sorrow. -- CommandoH
    IowaKid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6309

  3. Jayne Za

    Jayne Za Guest

    Scott Kurland, RMT wrote:
    > *All of the sane ones turned down the challenge,
    > Jayne. ;-)*

    That's what they TELL themselves, but we know better! ;)

    Scott Kurland, RMT wrote:
    > *My huskies watch from a safe distance, like behind the
    > fence. *

    OK - am I the only one getting a vision of Scott, on the
    coker, being pulled along by a team of sled dogs while
    yelling "Mush"?

    Jayne

    --
    Jayne ZA - Learning to ride on a Coker

    Being a statistician means never having to say you're certain

    Jayne ZA's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4878