rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

What should I do for my next vidoe?

Started by isaac steiner · · Last activity · 11 posts · 126 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
31 July 2007
Last activity
31 July 2007
Original author
isaac steiner
Posts
11
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
126
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–11 of 11
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What do you want to see in a video? So I can improve my videos.

    --
    isaac steiner

    *'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

    '*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    isaac steiner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13943
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. try 360 unispins
    also pull a terry and ride through a store

    --
    Det-riot

    Ducttape said:

    sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
    DUDE!!!

    KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
    'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
    '1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Det-riot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13823
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. alot of variation is good, not just the whole vid on one trials corce.
    (unless its huge I sopose) ((abit of trials corce footage is good
    though))

    --
    thejdw

    kington99 said:

    A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
    just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage 🙂

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  4. Det-riot said:

    try 360 unispins
    also pull a terry and ride through a store

    Im not sure if ive got the nurve to do that? 😕

    --
    isaac steiner

    *'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

    '*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    isaac steiner's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13943
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  5. isaac steiner said:

    Im not sure if ive got the nurve to do that? 😕

    go on 😉

    --
    thejdw

    kington99 said:

    A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
    just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage 🙂

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  6. isaac steiner said:

    Im not sure if ive got the nurve to do that? 😕

    Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
    I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
    video cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
    getting reaction shots too! 😄 I think that will be way better than
    that "pov" shot whowing only a small part of the wheel, and me
    pedalling.

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."😉

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  7. MuniAddict said:

    Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
    I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
    vidoe cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
    getting reaction shots too! 😄

    You should ride through it on your coker, so what if you cant make the
    corners and smash into stuff, it will make for good watching 😄

    --
    sp4rky-m4rky

    you may be lucky but you make your own luck

    *)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

    )---'O, Crankflip
    my 'latest video' (

    )
    learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
    (

    )
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sp4rky-m4rky's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14270
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  8. MuniAddict said:

    Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
    I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
    video cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
    getting reaction shots too! 😄 I think that will be way better than
    that "pov" shot whowing only a small part of the wheel, and me
    pedalling.

    good luck on finding somebody, wonder what I'd do If I was walking
    around sainsbury's and a guy/ girl on a uni rode by.

    --
    thejdw

    kington99 said:

    A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
    just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage 🙂

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  9. sp4rky-m4rky said:

    You should ride through it on your coker, so what if you cant make the
    corners and smash into stuff, it will make for good watching 😄

    Haha I can see myself on People's Court now, getting reamed by Judge
    Judy! Hey it'd be free publicity lol!:p Maybe I could even get her to
    try it on her show!🙄

    --
    MuniAddict

    "On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
    man."😉

    My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

    My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuniAddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12920
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  10. isaac steiner said:

    What do you want to see in a video? So I can improve my videos.

    It's either a thread jack or everyone wants to see Terry in your
    videos.

    --
    One on one

    "That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

    "one on one is happy, so am I!...." -CKCrowe
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  11. MuniAddict said:

    Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
    I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
    video cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
    getting reaction shots too! 😄 I think that will be way better than
    that "pov" shot whowing only a small part of the wheel, and me
    pedalling.

    this time you should buy somthing and go through the check out that
    would be awsome

    --
    TheGreenMonster

    i'm a ninjagymnestismer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheGreenMonster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14539
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/63081

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.