What the.......

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Hell!

    Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?

    Are they trying to tell us something?

    TJ

    Tags:

  2. > Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?

    Cuss it makes people post to news groups asking why .............

    ======
    Crash get up, crash get up, crash get up, crash stay down and look at me web site

    http://www.mtbbikes.co.uk

  3. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    >From: [email protected] (TJ)

    >Hell!

    >Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?

    >Are they trying to tell us something?

    >TJ

    I think the fact that it's been in the model line up for three years now should tell you something.

    Since you forgot to mention another important fact, it's also a rigid, unsuspended, chromoly urban
    assault ride.

  4. Tj

    Tj Guest

    Must be like " Brittish Humor"

    TJ

    "Chris Garwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?
    >
    > Cuss it makes people post to news groups asking why .............

    > ======
    > Crash get up, crash get up, crash get up, crash stay down and look at me
    web
    > site
    >
    > http://www.mtbbikes.co.uk

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    TJ <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "Chris Garwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?
    > >
    > > Cuss it makes people post to news groups asking why .............
    > >
    > Must be like " British Humor"
    >
    > TJ

    That would be British 'humour' TJ.

    You know, the funny thing about British Humour, is that it is.

    Shaun aRe

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]s.com>...
    > Hell!
    >
    > Why did Kona name one of their bikes" SCRAP"?
    >
    > Are they trying to tell us something?
    >
    > TJ

    iS*CRAP

    JD