What type of bike do you have

'97 Jamis Dakar (FS)
'95 Jamis Explorer XR (rigid)
'95 Jamis Durango (rigid) (wife's bike)

Your poll is so limited--it seems as though you just listed those few off the top of your head. There are a zillion brands--why not compile a real total from the actual posts after a reasonable number of people have responded.

...a '97 (last of the 'true' GTs - pre GT company buyout), ball burnished GT Zaskar with Pace, Hope, Raceface, XT, DMR, Mavic, x-lite...

...supremely responsive, light, bomb-proof and stiff...climbs like a mountain goat...have looked at other 'newer' frames but the Zaskar does it for me...an all time classic that's hard to fault...

Softride Roadwing
Softride Powerwing
Kestral KM40
Corima Puma
Trek Time Trial

Just bought (ordered) my first bike since high school: a Kona Hoss Dee-lux! :) Can't wait for it to be ready!! :)

'99 Kona Stab Dee-Lux (DH)
'98 Santa Cruz Heckler
'00 Cove Handjob
'94 Serotta TG (road)

Me
Trek 712
GF Tassajara
Vision R-40

Husband
Trek 2300 CF
Specialized Hardrocker Comp
Phat Cycles Chrome Coach Delux (for sale)

Son
Rans Rocket

My MTBs

01 Kona King Kikapu

99 Kona Cinder Cone

An old Schwinn Com7 back when Shimano still had the Deore DX line.

trek 4300 just bought to help immerse myself into MTB riding...ill most likely upgrade with a new bike when extra money 'falls' into my hands.

Klien Attitude Comp Disc (Hard Tail)
If fate smiles upon me, hopefully soon I'll have a Full Suspension Klien Palomino!!

'03 Gary Fisher Marlin
'04 Specialized Allez sport

both new as of last week, maybe a total of 15 miles between the two of them. Cant wait to get out and ride.

Schwinn mesa 2004
i would have gotten the mesa GSD but i needed the bike then and there, i plan to upgrade the rims, pedals and brakes ASAP and other parts as i break them :D