What type of bike do you have

My have a giant iguana and a bike. The iguana has full deore and loads of other **** and it loves the dirt.

03 Salsa Campion - 1st road bike & current fave
04 Jamis Dakar XC-comp -first f/s mtn bike
'91 Specialized Stumpjumper FS - old racer now commuter (FS stands for future shock)
'85 Fisher Montare - 1st real Mtn bike, ridden to death, cant bear to part with
'03 Giant Cypress LX - wife's "off" road ride
'04 Jamis Coda elite- wife's flat h-bar road bike

Also currently borrowing Cannondale Tandem from a friend

Hunter said:
I have a KHS Team , and a Breezer Jet Stream for MTB's.
I currently have a Trek 4500. A bit of a bear but the bike has put me through 2 seasons of racing. Now going into my 3rd season I trying to get my hands on a Jamis dakota sport xc.

I own this bike amost 10 year. It still look like new. Yes, I did upgrade the parts & wash & polish my bike weekly.:)

IRON HORSE FS WORK

My beast is a 2004 Giant VT2

Great bike - love it. only problem is that i havn't been able to ride for the last 6 weeks!
I have recently had my knee surgery that i have been waiting months for.

However i am training the muscle back up on my York Cardiofit 400 HRC exercise bike.

Another 3 weeks and i can be back on the road!!!!!

blevo said:
I have a GT Zaskar raace MTB
and a Merida sport 7200 road bike
I have 2002 santa cruz superlight. These bikes are superlight as well as superfast. Awesome bikes.

I have a cannondale road bike and a GaryFisher mountain bike My wife has a seven axiom and a cannondale road bike she also has a cannondale mountain bike

Just bought a Trek Madone 5.2 last Tuesday the 3rd of August and picked it up on Friday the 6th. I'm a "Newbie" and this thing is scarry fast. First time on a bike in 33 years. I'm 51. Rode my first 11 miles today. Up and down hills. Rear end hurts a little but not too bad. All carbon frame really absorbs the bumps. David

KONA!!!!!!!!! Where's the tick box for the finest machines ever built!!

That's why there's so many 'others'....... :D

i currently ride a custom frame from a local frame builder using Easton Elite tubes..

i have previously had a Cannondale Super V, Univega Boralite (team issue) and an old Raleigh RSP. all now gone...sold or given away.