What wheelset Velomax Orion II or Topolino

promtber said:
Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
I can't say anything about either one yet. But I have the Orion II's on order. I'll try to post my impressions when I get the wheels!

In the meantime, you might want to tell people about your style of riding, weight, typical rides, etc. to help them evaluate the best wheelset for you.

promtber said:
Let me know your thoughts. Thanks

I'm on Velomax Circuits now and like them a lot, so would think Orion is a great wheelset. Doubt if you'll find many people who've got Topolino's, but they certainly look like an interesting design....could be the future.

Got my Orion II's and have put only about 25 miles on them. But I love 'em so far!

dhk said:
I'm on Velomax Circuits now and like them a lot, so would think Orion is a great wheelset. Doubt if you'll find many people who've got Topolino's, but they certainly look like an interesting design....could be the future.
Yep I ride Circuits myself..great design and super fast.

gazookas said:
Got my Orion II's and have put only about 25 miles on them. But I love 'em so far!
My Orion II just failed when a stress crack developed around a rear wheel spoke. Sent it back to Velomax. Now I'm waiting.

bike48rider said:
My Orion II just failed when a stress crack developed around a rear wheel spoke. Sent it back to Velomax. Now I'm waiting.

Let us all know how Velomax handles the situation! So far, I have 150-200 miles on mine and they are really nice!

Hope that Velomax resolves the problem quickly and professionally!

gazookas said:
Let us all know how Velomax handles the situation! So far, I have 150-200 miles on mine and they are really nice!

Hope that Velomax resolves the problem quickly and professionally!
The wheels came back today fixed after three weeks with new rims under warranty.

bike48rider said:
The wheels came back today fixed after three weeks with new rims under warranty.
Glad they took care of the problem for you, but a shame you had the crack to start with.

So far, mine have been great.