What would happen if all you ate was powerbars and drank water?

LS17

Jun 24, 2005
What if that was your complete diet but you ate enough to satisfy your hunger and calorie needs?

LS17 said:
What if that was your complete diet but you ate enough to satisfy your hunger and calorie needs?
You would get thoroughly fed up with power bars. Your dentist could afford one more holiday a year.
It is claimed that you can live on bananas and Guiness, which sounds more fun. But you probably shouldn't try this and ride a bike.

Don Shipp said:
You would get thoroughly fed up with power bars. Your dentist could afford one more holiday a year.
It is claimed that you can live on bananas and Guiness, which sounds more fun. But you probably shouldn't try this and ride a bike.
Bananas and Guiness diet, is this simiular to the potato and vodka diet?

cuda2k said:
Bananas and Guiness diet, is this simiular to the potato and vodka diet?
The point about Guinness is that it contains nutrients. You would need to drink about 8 pints a day to get enough iron, for instance....no problem there then.
Vodka does not contain nutrients but I am sure that those who have attempted this diet have died happy.

I would imagine, eventually you'll be visiting the bathroom quite a bit :p

Rudy said:
I would imagine, eventually you'll be visiting the bathroom quite a bit :p
Maybe we can get that guy, Morgan Sperlock, who did the McDonald's diet for 30 days to go on the PowerBar diet!:D