What's the difference between

capt_vanni

Guest
What's the difference between Aussies and pigs?

Pigs don't turn into Aussies when they drink.

What's the difference between an Australian and a computer?

You only have to punch information into a computer once.

Why do birds fly upside down over Australia?

It's not worth shitting on.

Why was the Christ child not born in Australia?

You'd have a job finding three wise men, much less a virgin!!

What do you call a field full of Australians?

A vacant lot.

capt_vanni said:
What's the difference between Aussies and pigs?

Pigs don't turn into Aussies when they drink.

What's the difference between an Australian and a computer?

You only have to punch information into a computer once.

Why do birds fly upside down over Australia?

It's not worth shitting on.

Why was the Christ child not born in Australia?

You'd have a job finding three wise men, much less a virgin!!

What do you call a field full of Australians?

A vacant lot.
I've heard these jokes a million times, all referring to different nationalities/genders etc.

Walrus said:
I've heard these jokes a million times, all referring to different nationalities/genders etc.

Oh no no no! Dynamite fishing not allowed 'round here!

If you're gonna troll, at least make it interesting instead of puerile (yawn)

Ritch

capt_vanni said:
What's the difference between Aussies and pigs?

Pigs don't turn into Aussies when they drink.

What's the difference between an Australian and a computer?

You only have to punch information into a computer once.

Why do birds fly upside down over Australia?

It's not worth shitting on.

Why was the Christ child not born in Australia?

You'd have a job finding three wise men, much less a virgin!!

What do you call a field full of Australians?

A vacant lot.
i guess where he is from they dont understand that australians have the best sense of humour in the world!!!!!!!!!!
This just doesnt come up to scratch.....
is this the best we get out of a free trade agreement with the US???

"capt_vanni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What's the difference between Aussies and pigs?
>

> Pigs don't turn into Aussies when they drink.
>
> What's the difference between an Australian and a computer?
>

> You only have to punch information into a computer once.
>
> Why do birds fly upside down over Australia?
>

> It's not worth shitting on.
>
> Why was the Christ child not born in Australia?
>

> You'd have a job finding three wise men, much less a virgin!!
>
> What do you call a field full of Australians?
>

> A vacant lot.

This is still Roger Bratton.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,