What's the weirdest hotdog variant you've ever seen or eaten?

[QUOTE = "ELIYASIY, post: 3845983, membre: 285909"] J'ai mangé un hot-dog au crocodile, je les aime mieux que des hot-dogs ordinaires, bien qu'il ne m'ait été donné que iTunes Mobdro TutuApppar un ami et il ne m'en a parlé qu'après. ' Je l'ai mangé. Je pensais que c'était juste un bon hot-dog au poulet. Le plus étrange que j'ai vu est celui de l'autruche, mais je ne l'ai pas goûté. [/ QUOTE]

It’s strange that I saw crocodile hotdogs being sold in the front area of a big hardware store in Metro Manila. There were actually burgers, hotdogs and meat, all from the crocodile farm. We were curious so we checked the prices. It was so expensive like 3 times the cost of the regular hotdogs and burgers. There a place somewhere north of the country where you can buy hotdog with dog meat. It is their delicacy that’s why the government cannot completely ban dog meat in that province.
I figure I'll ask this question because early today I went to the grocery and found a pack of crocodile dogs. And it's the first time I've seen some, I didn't buy any though.

I figure I'll ask this question because early today I went to the grocery and found a pack of crocodile dogs. And it's the first time I've seen some, I didn't buy any though.
Crawdads are also known as crawfish, they're like a miniature freshwater version of a lobster they taste like a lobster but the flavor isn't as strong and you dip them in melted butter, but if they are cooked with spices then you can't taste anything really other than the spices, the meat is a bit more tender than a lobster if I remember correctly. They are a pain to eat because they are small, and it takes a little time to peel off the outer shell to get a tiny morso of meat within the main body, you don't eat the claws like a lobster unless they're the larger variety but where I went they were the smaller variety so the claws are thrown out with the body because they are tiny.

This will show you how to eat them and what they look like along with a size comparison vs the human hand, these are the size of the ones I had:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
they :pknew about it

Once I was at Phuket with family and relatives for a short vacation. We rented a villa with a swimming pool during our stay

So once after a long day, in the evening, my parents and the other adults were off for a grocery shopping nearby, and I along my other cousins jumped into the pool. As usual, we got pretty hungry after being in the pool for sometime and my eyes glanced at a packet of pickels under one of the pool chaise. It was pretty dim, and like any other hungry wolf, I grabbed the packet, was blessed to know that I didn’t have to spend extra energy on opening the packet as it was already opened, and shared it among my other cousins. all we knew was that we were hungry and gobbled down the packet and left some of it.

Being the lazy kids we are, we didn’t bother to throw the remaining pickles in the garbage neither did we bring it in the house to eat it later. We kept the packet under the chaise like how it was.

The next morning, I overhead my mum asking my sister to throw the remaining pickle packet away. And I asked my mum ‘if it’s still edible why should we throw it’

And mum replied “when I opened the pickle packet, I found dead roaches inside it, and that’s why I hid it under the chaise so that the other kids (my younger cousins around the age of 5–6 years old) don’t consume it. And I was about to throw it the next day, the first thing to do in the morning.”

Definitely a face palm moment for my cousins and me.

You never want to know what happened next.

Ps; none of my relatives are adventurous eaters so they were pretty grossed out when they knew about it :p

Once I was at Phuket with family and relatives for a short vacation. We rented a villa with a swimming pool during our stay

So once after a long day, in the evening, my parents and the other adults were off for a grocery shopping nearby, and I along my other cousins jumped into the pool. As usual, we got pretty hungry after being in the pool for sometime and my eyes glanced at a packet of pickels under one of the pool chaise. It was pretty dim, and like any other hungry wolf, I grabbed the packet, was blessed to know that I didn’t have to spend extra energy on opening the packet as it was already opened, and shared it among my other cousins. all we knew was that we were hungry and gobbled down the packet and left some of it.
Being the lazy kids we are, we didn’t bother to throw the remaining pickles in the garbage neither did we bring it in the house to eat it later. We kept the packet under the chaise like how it was.

The next morning, I overhead my mum asking my sister to throw the remaining pickle packet away. And I asked my mum ‘if it’s still edible why should we throw it’
HostGator DreamHost Bluehost
And mum replied “when I opened the pickle packet, I found dead roaches inside it, and that’s why I hid it under the chaise so that the other kids (my younger cousins around the age of 5–6 years old) don’t consume it. And I was about to throw it the next day, the first thing to do in the morning.”

Definitely a face palm moment for my cousins and me.

You never want to know what happened next.

Ps; none of my relatives are adventurous eaters so they were pretty grossed out when they knew about it :p
As always, i’d like to know what you think (about this controversy that tears at the very fabric of our society).
How do you see it? Is a hot dog a sandwich, or not?

Whoah I've heard of that. Now that's what can be called a real Hot Dogo_O.
Here's a hotdog song for you...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/-d3BaM3ywP8
I've eaten a crocodile hotdog, I actually like them better than regular hotdogs, although it was only given to me by a friend and he only told me after I've eaten it. I thought it was just a good chicken hotdog. The weirdest I've seen is an ostrich one, but I haven't tasted it.