Bike Cafe · Public discussion

When Will Spring Weather Arrive?

Started by pedalsformedals · · Last activity · 118 posts · 7,435 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
25 March 2015
Last activity
6 May 2015
Original author
pedalsformedals
Posts
118
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
7,435
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 118
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. pedalsformedals said:

    I have exercise ADD,
    I think running and biking work for me because the scenery changes.

    I get bored on stationary bikes and treadmills.

    treadmills are lot better on your rug burnt knees though.

  2. ambition said:

    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!


    🙂

  3. Spring? I live in Wisconsin so my spring will start toward the beginning of May. I was hoping for decent weather towards the end of March and beginning of April, but I guess Mother Nature doesn't want to cooperate with me. I can't stand the roads here in the spring. The potholes are ridiculous and all the Sunday drivers come out. I swear that the people around her try and scare the cyclists on the road. People cannot drive that badly.

  4. 79 here today. Sweaty ride but pleasant .

  5. jumpergrrl1979 said:

    . People cannot drive that badly.

    jumper-g

    come to Jersey and reevaluate this statement.

  6. Spring arrived here yesterday (here being the UK).... it was lovely.

    Sadly the gales and rain pushed it away again today. Some areas have woken to snow this morning! I guess that is the definition of Spring... both winter and summer in the same week - often in the same day....

    So I guess the question is when will Summer arrive. June I think but please don't quote me! 😄

  7. 4/20 is the first day of spring for me. I come out of hibernation and spark a fatty.

  8. pedalsformedals said:

    jumper-g

    come to Jersey and reevaluate this statement.

    Maybe her governor should fix the potholes before running for President.

  9. Connie858 said:

    Spring arrived here yesterday (here being the UK).... it was lovely.

    Sadly the gales and rain pushed it away again today. Some areas have woken to snow this morning! I guess that is the definition of Spring... both winter and summer in the same week - often in the same day....

    So I guess the question is when will Summer arrive. June I think but please don't quote me! 😄

    If you think your name is June then why do you call yourself Connie?

  10. I hope you do not mind that I am being cheeky!!!

  11. HomeAtLast said:

    I hope you do not mind that I am being cheeky!!!

    im gonna have a dozen white castle burgers today...all those cows 😄

  12. jhuskey said:

    79 here today. Sweaty ride but pleasant .

    LOL....ambitious.

  13. HomeAtLast said:

    I hope you do not mind that I am being cheeky!!!

    nope - I am just slow on the up take today... need to go and take some more morphine for the pain I am in.

    Blue skies outside again, but now blowing a gale... the birds are feeding from the window feeder like it is going out of fashion, so I suspect we are in for a cold night again... yep - just checked the forecast clear skies again overnight, so I shall change my opinion and go with torrential rain all night. That way at least one of us will be correct!

  14. Connie858 said:

    nope - I am just slow on the up take today... need to go and take some more morphine for the pain I am in.

    Blue skies outside again, but now blowing a gale... the birds are feeding from the window feeder like it is going out of fashion, so I suspect we are in for a cold night again... yep - just checked the forecast clear skies again overnight, so I shall change my opinion and go with torrential rain all night. That way at least one of us will be correct!

    You are very funny, June!!!

    And I like your morphine habit, too!

  15. Connie858 said:

    , but now blowing a gale...

    I always thought of Gale as a girl's name.

    what part of the UK are you from?
    will be in England in a couple months, any trails a must do?

  16. pedalsformedals said:

    I always thought of Gale as a girl's name.

    what part of the UK are you from?
    will be in England in a couple months, any trails a must do?

    Yes, the trail back to your home.

    Go 'way.

  17. pedalsformedals said:

    I always thought of Gale as a girl's name.

    what part of the UK are you from?
    will be in England in a couple months, any trails a must do?

    I don't see your birthday on the calendar mr. half-a-hundred.

  18. you know he's lying by at least 10 years.

  19. I always found cyclists to be friendly for the most part,
    but the crowd here is rather surly.

  20. you mean this isn't the MMA forum?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.