spring came,
then went back to winter......
it left me some tree limbs across the fence which I could have done without.
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
spring came,
then went back to winter......
it left me some tree limbs across the fence which I could have done without.
My fence was completely destroyed this winter, between wind, snow plows and snowdrifts, it is all on the ground.
two big limbs came down,
took out 20' of fence,
and a cedar arbor.
[CENTER]AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH[/CENTER]
Spring has arrived! Finally! 😄
66 degrees, sunny, and a slight breeze! It's the perfect day in sunny Tennessee to ride!
66 degrees, sunny, and a slight breeze! It's the perfect day in sunny Tennessee to ride!
66 degrees, sunny, and a slight breeze! It's the perfect day in sunny Tennessee to ride!
3 times. :wub: ride ride ride
Climate change has arrived here in Ireland. We've had temperatures in the mid-late teens for the past 4 weeks and bright sunshine. Most unseasonal
Normally at this time of the year, we have rain, rain and more rain.
I'm not complaining.
Intake back what I said. We have a fire in the wood stove tonight. It's ridiculous
I don't believe that we are having spring this year in the UK, it has gone straight from winter to a lovely summer!
It was spring yesterday. All the doors and windows open, and a fan blowing. Today, all the doors and windows are closed and I have a blanket in my lap. I don't like this at all!
It was spring yesterday. All the doors and windows open, and a fan blowing. Today, all the doors and windows are closed and I have a blanket in my lap. I don't like this at all!
It's on the run! Soon, little by little and it arrives, then passes by quickly!
i mounted and beat someone raw in the gon yesterday, brah. it was a spring celebration.
That's the best way to celebrate, right there.
Spring is finally here! 🙂
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.