Where are you from,what do you do?

My name is Leigh and I am kind of new to riding but I do enjoy it when I find time. I am a data administrator for a small company in Ms. during the day and I also sell for a company called Limu. Which is an all natural drink that is a Fucoidan-rich core powerhouse of vitamins, amino acids, and minerals that are wrapped in a flavorful blend of organic fruits Limu also offers all natural energy drinks called Blu Frog and Blu Frog 2 along with a meal replacement shake. If anyone is interested in learning more about this product or has any questions about it or anything else you can contact me through leighstubbs.iamlimu.com or email me at [email protected]. I can't wait to hear from you.

Reactions: leigh.stubbs
Hi guys. I'm from Kenya and I'm in Marketing and advertising. I like to cycle whenever I can because it's a great way to exercise while I'm having fun.

Im from Colorado in the US, and I really like 20 mile rides in the morning after a rainy night. It sets the perfect mood and I couldn't imagine anything better. Besides having a delicious bacon and egg breakfast first of course.

Hi, I'm Thomas Pendrake, a blogger from Florida. This is a "pen name", but I write a lot on the internet, so the pen name helps everyone. My blog is a lot about "green" topics, and I see bicycles as a very "green" form of transportation. I cover it on my blog and am always looking for comments and content.

Recently I was in a bike accident, and will be looking for the right place to comment on it, probably in a new thread somewhere, please suggest appropriate forum. I look forward to being a member of this forum.

JunkyPenguin said:
Im from Colorado in the US, and I really like 20 mile rides in the morning after a rainy night. It sets the perfect mood and I couldn't imagine anything better. Besides having a delicious bacon and egg breakfast first of course.
Awesome sounds yumo

I'm from Denmark, a country that has more bikes than people!

I never enjoyed sportive biking much myself, but it's a big sport here. As far as casual biking though, everyone pretty much has one or more bikes in this country, it's pretty awesome! Cars are ridiculously expensive here, so many people choose their bikes for easy commutes!

dbjc said:
Hi All,
I am a designer from Illinois and I really need some help for a current project I am working on.The more input from cyclists the better. I aiming to better mend the interaction of cyclist, pedestrians and automobile drivers. I feel this is the best way to tackle many safety issues.
Thank you, Have a great Day :)

Survey is available here thanks: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/126Q9hRY80ADylFRmnZKj0VHNNmrzU6_9zJEVVZloEpE/viewform?usp=send_form
So what do you actually design?

ambal said:
So what do you actually design?
I am studying Industrial Design and Communications Design. I am a senior. I do some graphic design (sub area of Comm Design). The survey is key to gathering information for my Thesis this semester.

dbjc said:
I am studying Industrial Design and Communications Design. I am a senior. I do some graphic design (sub area of Comm Design). The survey is key to gathering information for my Thesis this semester.
Sounds like a decent course, well done!

I'm from India and I'm 21 years old. I am going to finish my college this year and I ride casually for fun. I occasionally do long rides with some friends when I get the time.

p4lse said:
I'm from India and I'm 21 years old. I am going to finish my college this year and I ride casually for fun. I occasionally do long rides with some friends when I get the time.
You'll regret joining this site, there are to many argumentative pretend riders with a fat gut on here.

Im from Lithuania, small country in eastern Europe. Im 19 years old, studying, working out, reaching my life goals. I've come from a poor family, so my life goal is to make enough money so I can make my mom enjoy life she deserves. I consider myself to be pretty smart, so I think I can make that dream come true pretty soon:)

I am from Southern Oregon, and I currently work as a breakfast attendent and housekeeper at a hotel. My goal is to become a barista at the coffee shop owned by the company whenever an opening should come up. That's my reason for working in housekeeping right now, to be already in the company so I can get an "in."

I just registered last night but since it was too late, I decided to post my first here today. Im in the central part of the Philippines --- in Negros island. We have not much to offer by way of really good tracks. As there are just a handful of bikers, we have to make do with raw and undeveloped trails. We usually do not race but I participate in fun rides at festivals hereabouts. Sometimes it would take us about an hour to go through a 15-kilometer stretch because of the rough terrain. But the ride is an exhilarating diversion from the daily work routine at the government office where I've worked for nearly 15 years now.
That's all for now!

Im from UK and Im a full time mommy and an accountant and wife. Because of that i dont get much time to bike but I make a point of biking when its sunny outside. Apart from that the most time I get on any sort of bike is in the gym

I'm from Southeastern Massachusetts. I am a Graphic Designer full time, and work at a bike shop in my spare time. I enjoy almost all forms of cycling (Not into cyclocross... I had enough of being cold wet and muddy during my decade long military career) and I do a lot of triathlons.

kana_marie said:
I'm in Tennessee and I am a work at home gal. That's actually a lot of the reason I am so out of shape.

Being from Tennessee or working at home, or both? :)