Where can I buy Cyglo Tyre?

cyclemum4

Nov 9, 2010
Ive looked all online and cant find it anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase it? My daughter wants a set for christmas.

Cyclmum4

They were on the tv so im assuming they are ready to buy? Just took a look at the link dabac, and thank you. Showed my daughter and she doesnt like them, she wants that tyre. Does anyone have more information about the company?

Originally Posted by cyclemum4 .

They were on the tv so im assuming they are ready to buy? ... Does anyone have more information about the company?
Not ready to buy, and I wouldn't hold my breath either. Easy enough to find the homepage of the company from the previous link:http://www.nightbrighttyre.com/. Best you can do so far is to register your interest.

Quote:
They were on the tv so im assuming they are ready to buy? ... Does anyone have more information about the company?

Not to state the obvious, but you could EITHER:

• Record-and-watch the program this weekend with your daughter

OR:

• Call the TV station to get the contact information.

BTW. I recall seeing OTHER tyre brands which had reflecting sidewalls in the past ... so, you may not have to limit your purchase to the Cyglo brand.

Originally Posted by alfeng .

Quote:
Not to state the obvious, but you could EITHER:

• Record-and-watch the program this weekend with your daughter

OR:

• Call the TV station to get the contact information.

BTW. I recall seeing OTHER tyre brands which had reflecting sidewalls in the past ... so, you may not have to limit your purchase to the Cyglo brand.

Cyglo is supposed to have LEDs embedded in the actual tire. Emitting light, not reflecting it.