Where to find mid 1980's results online?

I've tried searching the web and haven't had any luck. In particular
I'm looking for he 1985 Hawaii Ironman results, but I'm also looking
for results of other ironman races in the 1982-1985 time frame. Kind
of a long shot, but what the heck.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Metcalfe
[email protected]
Pleasant Hill, CA

Bummer, I was hoping it would go a bit deeper. My wife did IMH in 1985
and finished around 30-35th and I was hoping to find a link to the
results. She also won an ironman length race in Texas in either Dallas
or Austin. Probably around 82-84. Something with President in the
race name. This was before we met so my details are a bit fuzzy.

Thanks anyway.

Kevin Metcalfe
[email protected]
Pleasant Hill, CA

There was the Presidents Triathlon in Las Colinas (sp), a Dallas suburb
near DFW airport. I participated in it a few time in the 80's when Mark
Allen won. I think I have a program or a finishing list somewhere. I'll
take a look over the weekend.

news:[email protected]...