Does someone know where I could find a Corima Elipse seatpost in N.A.?

SebB

Guest
Hi,

I'm looking for a Corima Elipse seatpost (size large), ideally from North
America. It was listed in Colorado cyclist website last year but it's not on
their website anymore. I haven't found any other shop who sell it, except
GiroPoste in Canada but they are not returning phone calls neither
responding to emails. Do you know any other place where I can find one? By
the way, if someone have one to sell in good condition, I could be
interested!

Thanks!

SebB

Try Nytro Bike Shop in San Diego. They used to import them
SebB wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a Corima Elipse seatpost (size large), ideally from

North
> America. It was listed in Colorado cyclist website last year but it's

not on
> their website anymore. I haven't found any other shop who sell it,

except
> GiroPoste in Canada but they are not returning phone calls neither
> responding to emails. Do you know any other place where I can find

one? By
> the way, if someone have one to sell in good condition, I could be
> interested!
>
> Thanks!
>
> SebB

Thanks for your answer. I contacted Nitro but they don't have it anymore. I
found it at R&A Cycles in NY.

Thanks anyway!

Seb

[email protected]...