Where's Warren?

I thought he was in the studio dropping a new disc with Dr Dre and Snoop.

ric_stern/RST said:
i dunno if "warrenisanidiot" is banned or not, but potentially that's a different warren to who the rest of the guys are talking about.

ric

It could be the same one you know Ric.

My money is on constructing a shrine to Max Testa.

I think he's off testing the iBike to see if it will register accelerations equal to NHRA Top Alcohol Dragsters -- in reverse.;)

RapDaddyo said:
I think he's off testing the iBike to see if it will register accelerations equal to NHRA Top Alcohol Dragsters -- in reverse.;)
Is he entering the funny bike class?

frenchyge said:
.....:confused:

It's been a mite quiet. What gives?
Maybe you all have finally convinced him in the errors of his ways and he's now re-reading all of Andy's posts and books - this time, paying attention :D

Separated shoulder from a crit crash prior to nats...He is more than likely busy with post vaca. work? Not that it matters but he qualified 7th in a fairly fast group and got through the first round.

10 days before the start of Nat's my front tire blew out in a turn of our Districts Criterium, and I sustained a separated right shoulder-not the left one that was fractured in February. At nat's I couldn't sprint out of the saddle with much force or control so 4th in sprints and 4th in team sprint was all I could do. I couldn't breathe deeply without pain on each breath and I dropped out of the points race. The shoulder was almost healed about a month after Nat's. I missed more than 3 months of sprint training this year. I hope to avoid injury next year so I can be ready for Bill!