WHO IS THIS JOHN LEASEWYN GUY?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Monkeyhillcs, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Monkeyhillcs

    Monkeyhillcs Guest

    WHY IS HE POSTING HERE SO MUCH?

    HE SHOULD PUT HIS KEYBOARD AWAR AND GO RIDE HIS BIKE!

    Tags:

  2. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    AA (I think...) wrote:
    >WHY IS HE POSTING HERE SO MUCH?

    Um, yeah. Why should a real bike racer who makes a living racing bikes actually post here? The guy
    races harder than any domestic pro, but he sure as shit doesn't promote cyclocross races, nor does
    he have any post graduate education. In the meritocracy that is RBR, he has no place.

    Greg Miller

  3. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    yeah, most of the pro racers bailed out of here along time ago.... why not chase the one's we have
    left too! and we wonder why the quality of this board has gone in the bucket? "Bikerecker"
    > AA (I think...) wrote:
    > >WHY IS HE POSTING HERE SO MUCH?
    >
    > Um, yeah. Why should a real bike racer who makes a living racing bikes actually post here? The guy
    > races harder than any domestic pro, but he
    sure as
    > shit doesn't promote cyclocross races, nor does he have any post graduate education. In the
    > meritocracy that is RBR, he has no place.
    >
    > Greg Miller

  4. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

    "Mike S." wrote:
    > The fix: discuss, don't flame. Once that happens, those that have been driven off MAY return, but
    > I wouldn't count on it.

    Well said. Unfortunately it appears that a few here are far too immature to engage in constructive
    discussion. Here in RBR we get flames, porn, racism, and some pure stupidity. Not really conducive
    to good discussion or keeping decent people around.

    --
    Bill

  5. Ronde Chimp

    Ronde Chimp Guest

    On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:08:46 GMT, "Mike S." wrote:
    >> The fix: discuss, don't flame. Once that happens, those that have been driven off MAY return, but
    >> I wouldn't count on it.

    Listen you fucking pinhead, who the hell are YOU to tell US what we can post and what we can't...why
    don't you crawl back under the cum-covered homo rock from whence you came and...OOHHHHH....I get
    it...

    Thanks, Ronde Chimp

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    In this case Albright was pulling John's leg. He saves his real crap for his anonymous postings.