Who is thunder?

Alter ego of DPF's Vaun. He gets to tell people off under the guise of being a rebel Australian.

It takes a while for the poll to go up after the new thread posts. Please tick the correct response. Winners get a used Cadel chamois... :D

Crankyfeet said:
It takes a while for the poll to go up after the new thread posts. Please tick the correct response. Winners get a used Cadel chamois... :D

Definitely the masseur for the junior trackies. That's how he gets the, er, good oil on future Australian prospects. He knows what they're made of, so to speak.

Crankyfeet said:
since when was I a Cadel Evans fan?

I reckon he's the fat bloke from those Elite wind trainer adds

Jono L said:
I reckon he's the fat bloke from those Elite wind trainer adds
thanks Jono, expect a chop in the Mulgrave crits from the fat man on a Malvern Star

Jono L said:
K then I'll get perko to give you a headbutt, hold on!
I got jobie dajka and will supply him with a horse chaff bag o' amphetamines to fire him up.

Over to you!

hmmm given the crits aren't on again till october I might have to have a think about this one...

Damn you Cranky! You didn't put the option that I really wanted - masseur for the adult team. That would explain his knowledge of the going-ons in the sport. What better way to get info (including about doping) than by gossiping with the riders after they have been relaxed and loosened up by a massage? ;)

TheDarkLord said:
Damn you Cranky! You didn't put the option that I really wanted - masseur for the adult team. That would explain his knowledge of the going-ons in the sport. What better way to get info (including about doping) than by gossiping with the riders after they have been relaxed and loosened up by a massage? ;)
Yea, it worked on Leogrande.