Who's the best rider in AMB?

LIBERATOR

Guest
Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
that exists?

I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
wouldn't be.

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
> that exists?
>
> I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

Pete and JD are phenomenal riders along with Bill Porter. But I have a
feeling the rarely heard from Shaun Bell has got mad skills.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

I'd say it's between you and a circus monkey. That's a more apt
comparison. Even then I think the monkey has the edge.

-jon.

On Sep 20, 2:49 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
> that exists?
>
> I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.
>
> Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
> especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
> those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
> considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
> wouldn't be.

No doubt Pete is quite honored to be partnered with you in this.

CDB

"G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

: Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

See that little window at the top? The one that has 'alt.mountain-bike,
alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah, that one. Would it be
possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part when you reply to Libby's
posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF him; clearly we have. But once
one of you guys cross post, others in your group follow suit, and we're
stuck highlighting/deleting/kill filing every damn one of these trollings.

'preciate it.

Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
> "G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
> subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:
>

>> Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

> See that little window at the top? The one that has
> 'alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah,
> that one. Would it be possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part
> when you reply to Libby's posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF
> him; clearly we have. But once one of you guys cross post, others in
> your group follow suit, and we're stuck highlighting/deleting/kill
> filing every damn one of these trollings.
>
> 'preciate it.

I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the poor fool
troll. It's really not that hard.

JD can't ride for ****.

On Sep 20, 9:26 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2:49 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
> > that exists?

> > I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.

> > Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
> > especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
> > those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
> > considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
> > wouldn't be.

> No doubt Pete is quite honored to be partnered with you in this.
>
> CDB

I'm sure he is. He knows Ride-A-Lot, and JD and MattB are all Freds.

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
>> "G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
>> subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:
>>

>>> Hahahahaha, you and Pete, yeah, right.

>> See that little window at the top? The one that has
>> 'alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah,
>> that one. Would it be possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part
>> when you reply to Libby's posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF
>> him; clearly we have. But once one of you guys cross post, others in
>> your group follow suit, and we're stuck highlighting/deleting/kill
>> filing every damn one of these trollings.
>>
>> 'preciate it.

> I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the poor
> fool troll. It's really not that hard.

because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep responding,
egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you I say!!!!!

of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any names.....oops.....never
mind.

Gary

"G.T." wrote:

: Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
: >
: >
: > 'preciate it.
: >
: >
:
: Sorry 'bout that. Can't say it won't happen again but I'll certainly
: try to do a better job keeping my replies to Liberace in a.m-b.
:
: Greg

Cool. Thanks.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
> that exists?

not you....

GeeDubb wrote:

> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
>>> "G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
>>> subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

>>> See that little window at the top? The one that has
>>> 'alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah,
>>> that one. Would it be possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part
>>> when you reply to Libby's posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF
>>> him; clearly we have. But once one of you guys cross post, others in
>>> your group follow suit, and we're stuck highlighting/deleting/kill
>>> filing every damn one of these trollings.
>>>
>>> 'preciate it.

>> I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the poor
>> fool troll. It's really not that hard.
>>

> because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep responding,
> egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you I say!!!!!
>
> of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any
> names.....oops.....never mind.
>
> Gary

Can't a guy have a little fun?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

GeeDubb wrote:

> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
>>> "G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
>>> subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

>>> See that little window at the top? The one that has
>>> 'alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah,
>>> that one. Would it be possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part
>>> when you reply to Libby's posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF
>>> him; clearly we have. But once one of you guys cross post, others in
>>> your group follow suit, and we're stuck highlighting/deleting/kill
>>> filing every damn one of these trollings.
>>>
>>> 'preciate it.

>> I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the poor
>> fool troll. It's really not that hard.
>>

> because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep responding,
> egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you I say!!!!!
>
> of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any
> names.....oops.....never mind.
>
> Gary

Can't a guy have a little fun?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

GeeDubb wrote:

> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
>>> "G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with the
>>> subject and has, by and large, killfiled Liberator:

>>> See that little window at the top? The one that has
>>> 'alt.mountain-bike, alt.music.rush' in it? It's right there. Yeah,
>>> that one. Would it be possible to delete the 'alt.music.rush' part
>>> when you reply to Libby's posts? Clearly you guys don't want to KF
>>> him; clearly we have. But once one of you guys cross post, others in
>>> your group follow suit, and we're stuck highlighting/deleting/kill
>>> filing every damn one of these trollings.
>>>
>>> 'preciate it.

>> I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the poor
>> fool troll. It's really not that hard.
>>

> because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep responding,
> egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you I say!!!!!
>
> of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any
> names.....oops.....never mind.
>
> Gary

Can't a guy have a little fun?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On Sep 20, 2:49 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
> that exists?

We know you're really in love with RAL so....
I say we lock both you and RAL in a padded room, strip off your
clothes and let you have a pillow fight.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> GeeDubb wrote:
>>
>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I don't know why everyone doesn't killfile or at least ignore the
>>> poor fool troll. It's really not that hard.
>>>

>> because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep
>> responding, egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you
>> I say!!!!! of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any
>> names.....oops.....never mind.
>>
>> Gary

> Can't a guy have a little fun?

In triplicate?!?

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> GeeDubb wrote:
>>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep
>>> responding, egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you
>>> I say!!!!! of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any
>>> names.....oops.....never mind.
>>>
>>> Gary

>> Can't a guy have a little fun?

> In triplicate?!?