Who's the best rider in AMB?

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> GeeDubb wrote:
>>> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]...

>>> because it's obviously more entertainment for some to keep
>>> responding, egging the sick ******* on.......damn you RAL, damn you
>>> I say!!!!! of course, I'd never point fingers or mention any
>>> names.....oops.....never mind.
>>>
>>> Gary

>> Can't a guy have a little fun?

> In triplicate?!?

Thunderbird flubber.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

shawn wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>> Can't a guy have a little fun?

>> In triplicate?!?
>>

> Mmmmm triplets :)
>

> Shawn

Only in North Vancouver you say (pity") :)

LIBERATOR wrote:
<infantile usenet masturbation snipped>

I have an alternative suggestion: how about we have a vote on who is the
biggest *****-waggler (that's weener-waggler for those of you on the
other side of the pond) who posts on AMB? For me this is currently a
three horse race led by Ed the ego Dolan, closely followed by Mike
square wheels good Vandeman and Liberace (nice one Gazza!).

Actually no...forget that ****, what was I thinking?! Instead lets just
forget this troll-******, get out on our bikes and come here to share
useful and relevant information.

No Liberace, we're not interested in the size of your virtual
knob/weener - keep it for your sticky tissues. Killfiled :)

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Whos the most skilled all around rider who can ride any type of trail
> that exists?
>
> I say it's between me and Peter Fagerlin.
>
> Videos and photos prove it. I'm open to being debated on this,
> especially any of the Freds such as Ride-A-Lot, MattB, J.D. or any of
> those wimpy wussys, please debate me as to why I would not be
> considered the best rider of alt.mountain-bike, or why Peter Fagerlin
> wouldn't be.

I'm getting close, with my GF Superfly
29er. Only started mtb, a couple months
ago, and I'm already the best in
Arizona. At this rate of progression,
who knows where I'll be a year from now.