Why kris boeckmans is a cycling role model!

divinemaredi

Mar 2, 2016
It is truly a deplorable matter when a cycler crashes for the first time, we all know this, and because of that, the majority of us are dreadful of climbing the bicycle again. .
In most cases, it really depends on the scale of the accident, if it is a trivial, low-scale crash, riding again should not be a problem (well at least, generally!), But what if the crash was so bad and horrific that it caused you to be in a coma for a number of days...?
Yes, most of us would tremble at the idea of climbing a bicycle again, but not Kris!

Kris Boeckmans is the fearless man that we are talking about, He is the cycler who spent a few days in a coma due to a drastic accident he experienced. Without second-guessing it, Kris was determined to go back and climb his bicycle and do what his passionate about! It took him a little recovery but his back, and if a similar predicament occurs to you too: Do not give up, ride on! Thank You Kris Boeckmans!

That's pretty inspiring. Quite literally "getting back on the horse". Good for him. I hope that more young people can learn from Kris Boeckmans example, and show some more resiliency when it comes to the trials of tribulations in life.

That's really great for him though, to see through the dangers of his passion for his love of it. Can't help but admire someone with that dedication, and it really teaches everyone to learn not to cry over spilled milk, but to pick themselves up when they are down. Truly an inspiring individual. To be honest, if I were him, I'd never go cycling again after that. I'd be too paranoid in case I get paralyzed due to an accident.

I can admire someone's ambition to get up and go even after they've been knocked down. This is why people are role-models. They are just so full of motivation and willpower that they just pick and carry on like nothing ever happened. Good for him. I can only hope that if something like that ever happens to me that I can just skip the whole self-pity phase and jump right back on the bike and keep on going.

It is truly a deplorable matter when a cycler crashes for the first time, we all know this, and because of that, the majority of us are dreadful of climbing the bicycle again. .
In most cases, it really depends on the scale of the accident, if it is a trivial, low-scale crash, riding again should not be a problem (well at least, generally!), But what if the crash was so bad and horrific that it caused you to be in a coma for a number of days...?
Yes, most of us would tremble at the idea of climbing a bicycle again, but not Kris!

Kris Boeckmans is the fearless man that we are talking about, He is the cycler who spent a few days in a coma due to a drastic accident he experienced. Without second-guessing it, Kris was determined to go back and climb his bicycle and do what his passionate about! It took him a little recovery but his back, and if a similar predicament occurs to you too: Do not give up, ride on! Thank You Kris Boeckmans!
That's truly incredible! If something like that happened to me it would honestly take me a long, long time to get back on a bike, if I ever did it again at all. He definitely is a good role model.

For Kris, cycling made him feel alive. When you can't enjoy something you love only because you are afraid of another trauma, What's worth living for?. Kris Boeckmans is a genuine role model of courage, overcoming fear is not an easy feat to accomplish. Like syrio Forell told once to Arya Stark "Fear cuts deeper than swords."

That's truly incredible! If something like that happened to me it would honestly take me a long, long time to get back on a bike, if I ever did it again at all. He definitely is a good role model.
That actually proves that this guy is filled with motivation. He is not only the best cyclist but a man with real motivation. Most people fail to get back on a bike but this guy did. He is a real achiever. He is different and he is better that the other cyclists in the world.

That actually proves that this guy is filled with motivation. He is not only the best cyclist but a man with real motivation. Most people fail to get back on a bike but this guy did. He is a real achiever. He is different and he is better that the other cyclists in the world.
I agree. Just like him, cycling also makes me feel alive. I am kinda similar to him and as I am a fan of him, I try to act like him. His posture during cycling is very different than the other cyclist. So, I love his character.