Why no new USS designs?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Stratrider, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. Stratrider

    Stratrider Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, chris freeman <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Don't do us any favors next time. Thanks for turning what could have been an interesting
    > discussion regarding different bike design into a crappy discussion about where to type.

    The original post was a troll. Perhaps you're not familiar with that just as you are not familiar
    with posting conventions and netiquette?

    Ah, I suppose I should just follow Mark Twain's advice: never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your
    time and annoys the pig.