Why some women REALLY go to bike races

The scary part is that there are probably some men who go for the same reason! Have you ever wondered why there is no rider support for a Tour De San Francisco?

My wife hates it when I wear a jersey and bike shorts... I guess I'm not exactly in race shape but some of those guys are to skinny anyway.

It's like football they like the tight pants. The butts and all are visible, kind of. This is funny that someone's wife doesn't lie the bike shorts. Some guys wear them and put loose shorts over them. Oh that is funny some men go for the same reason.
Yoga class is the best one that I found funny. This guy is talking about loving yoga class because he can go in the back and watch all the women in their tight yoga pants. I'm not so sure I would of even thought of that. You know it's the only damn guy in there. I guess some people go for what it really is a bike race, a game, or whatever. I think the ballet has the best view if you think about those tights. You don't miss a trick there. Maybe that's why most guys don't like the ballet because they are straight.
I don't think anyone really consciously goes to do anything like this thinking about that. It just sort of is something you realize while you are there.

I got some female friends who would cover their eyes when they see male cyclists parade in their tight shorts. I guess not all the women are into it you see.

Keyan said:
I got some female friends who would cover their eyes when they see male cyclists parade in their tight shorts. I guess not all the women are into it you see.
There's a lot of women who do that. I guess some people just do not look good in those things.

Women like winners, women like Top Dogs, women like money.
So if this is an actual race - complete with sponsors, banners, TV stations, prize money, etc. - that's why they're there.
If this is a little local event with enthusiasts, women are about as much into it as an octopus would be into tightrope walking.