Will the UCI screw Piti before the Tour.

I've a feeling that some of the frauds are going to start babbling about making a 'principled' stand and refusing to sign on the grounds of human fights infringements blah, blah,blah. It will, of course, be entirely unrelated to the fact that they are the ones under suspicion. When an irregular sample is later revealed, they will start bleating that it's all part of a witch hunt for refusing and that they've been set-up as a punishment by the mendacious and vengeful UCI.

Gregers said:
I've a feeling that some of the frauds are going to start babbling about making a 'principled' stand and refusing to sign on the grounds of human fights infringements blah, blah,blah. It will, of course, be entirely unrelated to the fact that they are the ones under suspicion. When an irregular sample is later revealed, they will start bleating that it's all part of a witch hunt for refusing and that they've been set-up as a punishment by the mendacious and vengeful UCI.
The rules are simple and have been explained. The riders know the drugs they are not to take. They have doctors to check everything they consume. If you are going to transfuse blood laced with EPO then so be it... but don't go crying when you get busted or when you are asked to sign a character of the good faith you have in the sport...... at the end of the day its only a few selfish individuals that are spoiling it for everyone else....

whiteboytrash said:
The rules are simple and have been explained. The riders know the drugs they are not to take. They have doctors to check everything they consume. If you are going to transfuse blood laced with EPO then so be it... but don't go crying when you get busted or when you are asked to sign a character of the good faith you have in the sport...... at the end of the day its only a few selfish individuals that are spoiling it for everyone else....
A few?

I think you have way to much faith in this WBT. it is just Pr in my opinion. The big lie is still the big lie, whether signed but still practiced or simply practiced (as before). The riders are right to protest collectively and anonymously, but they know they must sign. and if they must sign, it is better to do so the way Simoni has done. Who finally has, in my opinion ,thought before opening his mouth.

whiteboytrash said:

whiteboytrash said:
That would be the entire industry then: Selfish = drugged results