World ****ing Exclusive (Almost) - Tyler Dead!!!!!!

Dear Unforgiven:

Tell me you're not using JUNO as an internet service provider. Tell me
you're not using dial-up. Dial-up went out when Zenon Jaskula was still
riding, like, back in the 90s. Good grief JUNO's spokesperson was Dennis "I
can't hack it on Monday Night Football" Miller. Didn't you get the warning
about JUNO's bait and switch cancellation fee mentality, terrible service,
and contractitis? JUNO is, like, the Eddy Merckx of exploiting the fine
print in end-user license agreements. What were you thinking? And you call
me a ******! I may be a ******, but I'm not a retard, well at least I'm not
retarded enough to use JUNO as my internet service provide.

Wankerfully Your Friend, etc.

HC

news:[email protected]...

HC wrote:
> Tell me you're not using JUNO as an internet service provider. Tell me
> you're not using dial-up. Dial-up went out when Zenon Jaskula was still
> riding, like, back in the 90s.

Is he related to that Xenu guy that comes in infra red.