WTB: Vision LWB Conversion Kit

Tony

Guest
I'm rebuilding a 1997-1998 Vision R-40. It's set up as a SWB now, but I'd love to convert it to LWB.
Anyone have the necessary bits laying about, preferably painted red?

Thanks!

Miles of Smiles,

Tony

I don't think any of the parts required are painted any color, they don't need to be

"m..leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<bKKpa.592631$3D1.327523@sccrnsc01>...
> I don't think any of the parts required are painted any color, they don't need to be
>
> "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I'm rebuilding a 1997-1998 Vision R-40. It's set up as a SWB now, but I'd love to convert it to
> > LWB. Anyone have the necessary bits laying about, preferably painted red?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Miles of Smiles,
> >

> > Tony

Maybe they did it differently pre-2002, but my MWB kit is the adjustable boom with a headset welded
on the front. Since this is the front foot of my bike it is painted green like the rest of the bike.

Thanks Bryan