WTB: Vision LWB Conversion Kit

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Tony, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I'm rebuilding a 1997-1998 Vision R-40. It's set up as a SWB now, but I'd love to convert it to LWB.
    Anyone have the necessary bits laying about, preferably painted red?

    Thanks!

    Miles of Smiles,

    Tony

    Tags:

  2. M..Leuck

    M..Leuck Guest

    I don't think any of the parts required are painted any color, they don't need to be

    "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm rebuilding a 1997-1998 Vision R-40. It's set up as a SWB now, but I'd love to convert it to
    > LWB. Anyone have the necessary bits laying about, preferably painted red?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Miles of Smiles,
    >

    > Tony

  3. Azqaz

    Azqaz Guest

    "m..leuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I don't think any of the parts required are painted any color, they don't need to be
    >
    > "Tony" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I'm rebuilding a 1997-1998 Vision R-40. It's set up as a SWB now, but I'd love to convert it to
    > > LWB. Anyone have the necessary bits laying about, preferably painted red?
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > >
    > > Miles of Smiles,
    > >

    > > Tony

    Maybe they did it differently pre-2002, but my MWB kit is the adjustable boom with a headset welded
    on the front. Since this is the front foot of my bike it is painted green like the rest of the bike.

    Thanks Bryan