WTD : Road Bike

DJ

Guest
Hi,

I am based in the Midlands (UK) and I am after a Road Bike.
Ideally Medium size (I am 5ft 7) , Tiagra spec and carbon forks.

If any one has something suitable to sell then email me on

dannyl797 (at) hotmail.com.

Cheers

DJ

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:49:40 +0100, "DJ" <[email protected]> wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>I am based in the Midlands (UK) and I am after a Road Bike.
>Ideally Medium size (I am 5ft 7) , Tiagra spec and carbon forks.

Try uk.rec.cycling

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Will Do.. Cheers