Yakima Purchases Patents To E-Z Load Roof Rack

Slacker

Guest
I know the issue of racks come up from time to time, so I thought maybe
some of you might be interested. I really don't know much about either
company, but I always wondered how you would get a bike on top of a large
SUV.

<http://www.bicycleretailer.com/bicycleretailer/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000629162>

http://www.ezload.net/

--
Slacker

I saw one of these in Hood River, Oregon last summer. It was at a
windsurfing venue and loaded appropriately, but it was the same product.
Looked very cool actually, and seemed to work very well. The idea certainly
appealed to my petite wife, but the price tag was very steep. We
compromised on a step stool for the time being. Maybe Yakima can mass
produce them and bring the price into line.