Am I in "Clydesdale" territory?

"Slack\"@" <"Slack\"@½³.org wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> "Slack"@ <"Slack"@½³.org">" wrote:
>>
>>> Slack 5'5" and just blew past 200 :-(

>> Dude, you're in trouble. That's a dangerous place to be, health
>> wise. I know, I was very close to that. You need to curb your
>> addiction to food and get on the bike before serious complications
>> set in like Diabetes or heart trouble. You are nearing the obese
>> range for your height.

> Yeah, I know. I'm monitoring both and just tested. And my blood
> pressure is good... I have a home tester because my lame doctor
> thought I had HBP.
>
> HbA1c: 6.1%
> HDL: 56
> LDL: 168
> Tri: 136
>
> I have get get my ass on the treadmill everyday, after work. Waiting
> for the weekend doesn't cut it anymore... my metabolism is just too
> slow. _____
> Slack

here's a little inspriation, this guy has lost #225 through bike and correct
eating. His sister is a regular on one of the boards I frequent.
http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?p=50771#post50771

I think he's written a book, something like Fat Guy on a Bike (??)

One of the gals in my Monday night group has lost #150 through weight
watchers and bicycling, too.

EFTA (Eastern Fat Tire Assc) rule book shows clydesdale weight at 200+

--

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest, I've just wasted.

<I had not done much with my 10 or 15 year old <fully rigid in years

That's a bit young. Did they consent?