E-commerce Marketplace Feedback

PanjoJames

Oct 12, 2015
California
Hey Cycling Forums:

My name is James, I am a community manager for Panjo, a startup based out of Santa Monica. Panjo is an online marketplace where enthusiasts can buy and sell specialty used goods with like-minded individuals. We recently launched our road, mountain, cyclocross, fixie, and vintage bike platform and I am building the marketplace from the ground-up.

I joined Panjo because I wanted to create a better marketplace for buying and selling used bikes and bike parts. I am a bit fastidious when it comes to my setup. I train on a Felt Z95 team-edition and ride a ’76 Nishiki Olympic with awesome chrome forks around town. I am also always looking for parts for new projects. My first race is coming up this month and I decided to upgrade my drivetrain to celebrate. However, I was a bit disappointed with existing used market spaces; ebay has become Amazon 2.0 and I have been burned too many times on craigslist. Buying from forums seemed like a great way to go, but I wanted to be able to customize and streamline my search.

Panjo gave me the professional tools (an existing marketplace with free posting, secure transactional services and a solid support staff) to design my ideal p2p platform. My goal is to build a comprehensive marketplace with a flexible search engine, a wide variety of goods and a high signal to noise ratio (by that I mean high-end rather than “commonplace” stuff!). I hope this will help users find the exact parts and models they are looking for at a fair price or find something amazing while browsing. Eventually I want to develop ways to do community work and sponsorships with existing organizations, teams, and aspiring riders.

Since I built this marketplace for enthusiasts, I want to hear what you think! What do you look for when you are buying or selling equipment? What features would make this experience easier and more enjoyable? All opinions/feedback are deeply appreciated. Thanks everyone!

James
Community Manager at Panjo, the Enthusiast Marketplace

I made a quick look at the site. I did not find any clickable link or icon. I was trying to see what sort of items are displayed for sale but I was disappointed. Do I need to register first before I can see anything and or interact?

Hey Keyan,

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for the issue. You should be able to browse and interact without registering. I will double check with the team that we don't have something else going on. Here is another link just in case: http://www.panjo.com/p/bikeclub.

Let me know if you still have issues.

James

Feedback is a crucial aspect of any e-commerce marketplace, as it provides valuable insights into the user experience and helps identify areas for improvement. Customers can leave feedback on various aspects of their shopping experience, including product quality, shipping speed, customer service, and overall satisfaction. Positive feedback serves as a testament to the marketplace's reliability and quality, helping to build trust with potential buyers and encouraging repeat purchases. On the other hand, negative feedback highlights areas that need attention, such as product issues, shipping delays, or poor customer service, prompting the marketplace to take corrective actions to address these concerns. By actively soliciting and responding to feedback, e-commerce marketplaces can enhance customer satisfaction, strengthen their reputation, and ultimately drive business growth.
1710875435317.png