LENT : What are you doing for Lent

FredC said:
So what would be the point of Birdman and Bikerman being one and the same person as you point out they are indeed similar. It would serve no purpose.
Yes...it would make more sense to be different like you and lim?

zapper said:
Yes...it would make more sense to be different like you and lim?
Now listen smartarse, what's that supposed to mean?
It wouldn't make any difference if I posted as Molly the Martian, or Vinny the Venusian, or FredC it all comes out as pokerpete.

FredC said:
I'll ask him. I'm just working out the costing of a war in Iran against the value of the oil reserves.
Don't forget to figure in the value of the declining U.S. Dollar! ;)

zapper said:
Let me get this straight...You wouldn't pm me for you didn't want to put someone’s identity out there yet you post this **** trying to hint that bikerman is squirmy??? Oh, brother you are sick now. I could believe that birdman and bikerman were the same for they are both similar but bikerman being squirmy???

Gee, you tried to act as though you didn't want to "out" someone yet you falsely post this??? Just what have you been smoking?
I can assure you Bikerman and I are not the same. To be honest I don't recall any of his threads, I'll have to read some of them to see the similarities. If people are posting under multiple identities then that is pretty lame.

zapper said:
Don't forget to figure in the value of the declining U.S. Dollar! ;)
Oh ****, I'll have to start again. Perhaps next winter then, after the European season's finished. These sums are hard Uncle Ged, can I go in the cement pond now?

birdman23 said:
I can assure you Bikerman and I are not the same. To be honest I don't recall any of his threads, I'll have to read some of them to see the similarities. If people are posting under multiple identities then that is pretty lame.
I know you two are not the same. My point was just that you and bikerman do not lean too far to the left or the right. As opposed to squirmy and bikerman who are polar opposites. I didn't meant to drag you name into this..Sorry my friend....Anyway, Lim believes that someone is posting under two identities, claims to know who it is but yet fails to provide any evidence or a BELIEVABLE name... :rolleyes:

FredC said:
Oh ****, I'll have to start again. Perhaps next winter then, after the European season's finished. These sums are hard Uncle Ged, can I go in the cement pond now?
Cement pond?...Shouldn't you be askin Cdaleguy that question...He does have a fetish for cement... :p

zapper said:
I know you two are not the same. My point was just that you and bikerman do not lean too far to the left or the right. As opposed to squirmy and bikerman who are polar opposites. I didn't meant to drag you name into this..Sorry my friend....Anyway, Lim believes that someone is posting under two identities, claims to know who it is but yet fails to provide any evidence or a BELIEVABLE name... :rolleyes:
No worries Zapper. I guess I am out of the loop. Maybe you and Fred could clue me in. What's up with schizophrenia and outing people. I guess I don't understand these forums as well as I thought.

birdman23 said:
No worries Zapper. I guess I am out of the loop. Maybe you and Fred could clue me in. What's up with schizophrenia and outing people. I guess I don't understand these forums as well as I thought.
Our buddy Limerickman seems to think that Squirmy Irish...Squirmy Returns etc..is another registered user on this board. When I asked him to cough up the name, he refused even to pm me with it. I asked again to put up or shut up...In other words if he wasn't going to tell then just stop the trash talking about how he knows who it is...He refused again saying again that he wasn't going to divulge ones identity on this board.. Ok, that was fine. Then he lays this big hint about squirmy being bikerman out of the blue for all to see...

Imagine my astonishment when I see him posting that garbage. I maintain that either he doesn't know who it is or he is protecting someone...It could be LIM or it could be fred..or....all three could be one and the same... Who knows???

My point is....If one is going to make an accusation or a claim then...share it with all of us.... :)

zapper said:
My point is....If one is going to make an accusation or a claim then...share it with all of us.... :)
Agreed but then we would have to be part of the in-crowd I guess. I am curious to know how Fred was able to track down so much information on that guy in Spain. I would love to learn how to do that stuff!

FredC said:
These sums are hard Uncle Ged, can I go in the cement pond now?
Oh, its Jed, dad burn it..

Welllllll,

Let me tell you about a donkey named Fred, poor donkey farmer couldn't keep Eeyore fed. Then one day he saddled up to the bar and offered Eeyore a fat cigar...cuban that is.

Well next think you know old fred was flying out the door, Eeyore did'n't like it when Fred called him his four legged *****. So he cut his hair, shaved his beard and bought some clothes to wear. Started burning up the forums and he began to swear...curse words that is...calling people names.. cursin merikans...

you all come back now ya hear....

birdman23 said:
Agreed but then we would have to be part of the in-crowd I guess. I am curious to know how Fred was able to track down so much information on that guy in Spain. I would love to learn how to do that stuff!
Yes...interesting that both he and lim have this ability...huh?

birdman23 said:
Well that's also what most of us think. I've seen it all before, and I'll be seeing a lot more shortly, and it's not good fun at all.
Lim got hijacked and transposed quite a lot last season, and so did I and a bloke called Hetchins. It's bloody annoying to pop one back on to say that wasn't you that posted, then bugger me, they start a juxtaposition as to say the first one was real, but the second one wasn't. BRF was OK because he has a different grammatical method which is difficult to emulate. Didn't stop 'em trying though.
They can't compete with my stuff, so they try to eff it up. They accuse me of writing in under another name so I can reply wittily to myself. Whereas the truth is that some people write in with a 'hook' so that I can insult them. English people like this sort of stuff. In fact my archivist has the whole lot, and reckons that it make a nice little amusing book for cyclists, and that is just as it is without any additional text.
No doubt book number two is about to start shortly.

FredC said:
Well that's also what most of us think. I've seen it all before, and I'll be seeing a lot more shortly, and it's not good fun at all.
Lim got hijacked and transposed quite a lot last season, and so did I and a bloke called Hetchins. It's bloody annoying to pop one back on to say that wasn't you that posted, then bugger me, they start a juxtaposition as to say the first one was real, but the second one wasn't. BRF was OK because he has a different grammatical method which is difficult to emulate. Didn't stop 'em trying though.
They can't compete with my stuff, so they try to eff it up. They accuse me of writing in under another name so I can reply wittily to myself. Whereas the truth is that some people write in with a 'hook' so that I can insult them. English people like this sort of stuff. In fact my archivist has the whole lot, and reckons that it make a nice little amusing book for cyclists, and that is just as it is without any additional text.
No doubt book number two is about to start shortly.
Wuz up with pokerpete?

FredC said:
I'll ask him. I'm just working out the costing of a war in Iran against the value of the oil reserves.
It looks as if it my be Syria now but Iran has more oil, correct? My guess is Bush will send other peoples children to fight in... ;)

davidmc said:
It looks as if it my be Syria now but Iran has more oil, correct? My guess is Bush will send other peoples children to fight in... ;)
Ah Mr. Peabody chimes in....I'm waiting for him to send you.... ;)

zapper said:
Wuz up with pokerpete?
Rien, absolument rien de tout.
I didn't want the rats following me about, that's all. If you want to know who FredC really is then he was a teammate of mine when we won the the Junior Championships twice on the run. He got killed in a race when he came off and hit a wall. Great pal and sadly missed.

FredC said:
Rien, absolument rien de tout.
I didn't want the rats following me about, that's all. If you want to know who FredC really is then he was a teammate of mine when we won the the Junior Championships twice on the run. He got killed in a race when he came off and hit a wall. Great pal and sadly missed.
Damn Fred why is it when one gets to ya you pull up these sad stories...Sorry about your teammate but what does that have to do with pokerpete?