Re: Why Does Vandeman ALWAYS Resort to INVENTING THREATS AND VIOLENCE?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Chris, Sep 14, 2007.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    < snip van-DUH-mans BS>

    > Because it's impossible for me to understand such irrational people.

    I will keep it as simple as I can for you.

    1) You made an assertion (Black bears attack to protect cubs)
    2) Your assertion was proven to be wrong
    http://www.bear.org/Black/Black_Bear_Facts.html
    3) I ask a simple question "why cant you admit you were wrong"

    Question 1) How is that irrational?
    Question 2) Why cant you admit you were wrong?

  2. On 14 Sep 2007 15:58:47 GMT, Chris <john_foster_in_erie@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >< snip van-DUH-mans BS>
    >
    >> Because it's impossible for me to understand such irrational people.

    >I will keep it as simple as I can for you.

    After CONVENIENTLY removing the context, so no one can see just how
    STOOPID you are.

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Mike Vandeman <mjvande@pacbell.net> wrote in

    > On 14 Sep 2007 15:58:47 GMT, Chris <john_foster_in_erie@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>< snip van-DUH-mans BS>
    >>
    >>> Because it's impossible for me to understand such irrational people.

    >>I will keep it as simple as I can for you.

    > After CONVENIENTLY removing the context, so no one can see just how
    > STOOPID you are.

    OK van-DUH-man here is the old thread:

    >>>And a meteor MIGHT hit you in the forehead, but alas, it probably
    >>>won't. You love to streatch the truth a bit to fit your odd sense of
    >>>the world.
    >>>
    >>>Remember, I am not a mountain biker, therefore; you can not say "Why
    >>>Do Mountain Bikers ALWAYS Resort to THREATS AND VIOLENCE?"

    >> But you are a mountain biker sympathizer. QED

    >Nope ! I am a persom who likes to poke the trolls under the bridge
    >with sharp sticks.
    >
    >Once again. You were wrong about your assertion. Why cant you admit
    >it?

    Because it's impossible for me to understand such irrational people.

    Now, please answer the questions

  4. On 17 Sep 2007 13:23:20 GMT, Chris <john_foster_in_erie@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >Mike Vandeman <mjvande@pacbell.net> wrote in
    >
    >> On 14 Sep 2007 15:58:47 GMT, Chris <john_foster_in_erie@yahoo.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>< snip van-DUH-mans BS>

    >>>I will keep it as simple as I can for you.

    >> After CONVENIENTLY removing the context, so no one can see just how
    >> STOOPID you are.

    >OK van-DUH-man here is the old thread:

    >>> But you are a mountain biker sympathizer. QED

    >>Nope ! I am a persom who likes to poke the trolls under the bridge
    >>with sharp sticks.
    >>
    >>Once again. You were wrong about your assertion. Why cant you admit
    >>it?

    >Because it's impossible for me to understand such irrational people.

    Thanks. Now you can understand my answer (on the line above).

    >Now, please answer the questions

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    >>Now, please answer the questions

    You are avoiding answering the question.

    Why cant you admit you were wrong??

Share This Page