Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: Light and Healthy Baki^H^H^H^HDesserts"

in article [email protected], Ubiquitous at

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Ubiquitous wrote:

>>> I believe she once claimed that adding the vanilla extract makes it
>>> taste like it was grown in her garden.

>> I've heard her say it makes Cool Whip taste homemade. That's probably
>> what you heard, too.

> I've heard that too, but she made the "fresh from the garden" taste
> in another ep. I'll have to look it up.

>> Nor is her producer.

> My theory is that he hates her and is passive-agressively sabotaging her.

I have that theory about Martha Stewart, but I think the SLoP people are
desperately trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear - or a whole sow
in this case.

--

You Can't Stop the Signal

in article [email protected], Ubiquitous at

> [email protected] wrote:
>> Ubiquitous wrote:

>>> I believe she once claimed that adding the vanilla extract makes it
>>> taste like it was grown in her garden.

>> I've heard her say it makes Cool Whip taste homemade. That's probably
>> what you heard, too.

> I've heard that too, but she made the "fresh from the garden" taste
> in another ep. I'll have to look it up.

>> Nor is her producer.

> My theory is that he hates her and is passive-agressively sabotaging her.

I have that theory about Martha Stewart, but I think the SLoP people are
desperately trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear - or a whole sow
in this case.

--

You Can't Stop the Signal

in article [email protected], Ubiquitous at

> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> ObSandraLee:
>> Here's a screen grab someone was kind enough to make from yesterday's
>> ep, "All American Girl" showing her reaction to one of of her drinks.
>>
>> NB: Make sure your mouth is empty when viewing this! :)

> It might help to post the URL!
> http://www.tdiggs.net/twop-bonus-08.jpg

In the post halloween spirit, one can happily imagine jason or freddie or
michael coming at her in that last shot . ..

--

You Can't Stop the Signal

[email protected] (Ubiquitous) looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> wrote:
>
>>ObSandraLee:
>>Here's a screen grab someone was kind enough to make from yesterday's
>>ep, "All American Girl" showing her reaction to one of of her drinks.
>>
>>NB: Make sure your mouth is empty when viewing this! :)

> It might help to post the URL!
> http://www.tdiggs.net/twop-bonus-08.jpg
>
> --
> "Paper plates -- easy to get year round." Sandra Lee, "All American
> Girl Party"

The drink must be killing her off.

Michael

--
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

ANIM8Rfsk <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:BF8EE355.5AA4B%[email protected]:

> in article [email protected], Ubiquitous at
> [email protected] wrote on 11/2/05 5:00 PM:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected]
>> wrote:
>>
>>> ObSandraLee:
>>> Here's a screen grab someone was kind enough to make from
>>> yesterday's ep, "All American Girl" showing her reaction to one of
>>> of her drinks.
>>>
>>> NB: Make sure your mouth is empty when viewing this! :)

>> It might help to post the URL!
>> http://www.tdiggs.net/twop-bonus-08.jpg
>>

> In the post halloween spirit, one can happily imagine jason or freddie
> or michael coming at her in that last shot . ..

I'm thinking either she's being slowly poisoned or she spies a huge meat
cleaver sailing across the room at her.

--
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

in article [email protected], Michael "Dog3" Lonergan
at [email protected] wrote on 11/3/05 8:18 AM:

> ANIM8Rfsk <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:BF8EE355.5AA4B%[email protected]:
>
>> in article [email protected], Ubiquitous at
>> [email protected] wrote on 11/2/05 5:00 PM:

>>> It might help to post the URL!
>>> http://www.tdiggs.net/twop-bonus-08.jpg
>>>

>> In the post halloween spirit, one can happily imagine jason or freddie
>> or michael coming at her in that last shot . ..
>>

> I'm thinking either she's being slowly poisoned or she spies a huge meat
> cleaver sailing across the room at her.

Either way, happy thoughts!

--

You Can't Stop the Signal

wrote:

>>> http://www.tdiggs.net/twop-bonus-08.jpg

>> Wow, that pic actually makes her look unattractive.

> Honeymoon's over, huh Rick?

Nah, I think our relationship is strong enough to survive one bad pic.
But if I see another one...

"Ubiquitous" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]
> tell
> us "This is VERY important! I want you to turn the parchment paper upside
> down
> because you do not want to bake on that lead! This is VERY important!" She
> spreads the meringue into the shape of the saucer outlines to make disks.
> She
> pops them into the oven for an indeterminate time and says there two type
> of
> fillings. She begins with sugar free and fat free instant lemon pudding
> mix and
> adds milk. SLop is amazed at how fast it begins to "set up". For a second
> layer, she takes a new tub of Rachel Ray Cool Whip, described by a series
> of
> clumsy post-production voice-overs as "a. Low-FAT. WHIPPED. Topping.". She
> empties half into a bowl and adds some strawberries and strawberry extract
> (so
> it tastes homade?). She assembles the meringue cake by dumping half the
> pudding
> onto a meringue, topping it with another, then dumping some cool whip on
> top,
> topping it with a third meringue, some more pudding, and another meringue
> and
> the rest of the coolwhip. She garnishes it with a sprig of mint, some
> strawberries she set aside, and some lemon zest.
>
> When we return from commercial, we can tell by the graphic on the screen
> that
> it's now "Sandra's Cocktail Time!". SL enters with a bottle of port wine.
> Psyche! No cocktail time! In its place, she makes a dried fruit compote.
> She
> puts port and sugar into a pan to heat up, then adds a bunch of random
> dried
> fruits and cranberries (because they're worth it!) and boils it. She
> exclaims
> that she loves the fruit because it soaks up the port and sugar and then
> spoons
> out some that is at a roiling boil in a pan over some frozen yogurt which
> somehow resists melting into a puddle. Grabbing a couple goblets of the
> compote, she moseys over to the table scape at the "kiddie table". Oddly
> enough, the tablescape is rather tame, consisting of cloth remnants in
> this
> week's color (lavendar) with fake purple rose petals strewn about. The
> compote
> glasses are set on big silver serving platters like you'd see at King
> Henry
> VIII's dinner. Sandra shows us her "clever" idea of stuffing the napkins
> into
> the lavendar coffee cups on the table before pimping the web site and
> exiting
> with a double baby-claw wave.
>
> --
> "Paper plates -- easy to get year round." Sandra Lee, "All American Girl

OH MY GAWD! GRODY! HE HE HO HGO HA HA FO

On 04 Nov 2005 16:45:32 GMT, Nick <[email protected]> wrote:

> wrote:

>>> Wow, that pic actually makes her look unattractive.

>> Honeymoon's over, huh Rick?

>Nah, I think our relationship is strong enough to survive one bad pic.
>But if I see another one...

I did mean Nick, not Rick. Glad you took it well.

pepsi

In article <BF8F7FC2.5AB43%[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>in article [email protected], Michael "Dog3" Lonergan
>at [email protected] wrote on 11/3/05 8:18 AM:
>> ANIM8Rfsk <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
>> news:BF8EE355.5AA4B%[email protected]:
>>> in article [email protected], Ubiquitous at

>>> In the post halloween spirit, one can happily imagine jason or freddie
>>> or michael coming at her in that last shot . ..

>> I'm thinking either she's being slowly poisoned or she spies a huge meat
>> cleaver sailing across the room at her.

>Either way, happy thoughts!

Heh heh heh. IIRC, she fled, stage left, after almsot choking on that drink.
It serves the broad right.