Should latino/mexican groups be classified as terrorists?

Bill Sornson wrote:
> gds wrote:
> > Bill Sornson wrote:
> >>
> >> The blogs you read obviously found evidence that Congressional
> >> investigations couldn't.
> >>
> >> Amazing.

> > But that reminds of the comedian Gallagher and this shtick...
> > "What's the opposite of pro?"
> > "Why of course that's con"
> > "Then what's the opposite of progress?"

> Until you can PROVE Bush faked the intelligence, you're just blowing smoke.

Gee you are testy. I said it was from a comedian. It is comedy. You are
taking this all too seriously (not the events but the musings here)
What's your blood pressure?

gds wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> gds wrote:

>>> But that reminds of the comedian Gallagher and this shtick...
>>> "What's the opposite of pro?"
>>> "Why of course that's con"
>>> "Then what's the opposite of progress?"

>> Until you can PROVE Bush faked the intelligence, you're just blowing
>> smoke.

> Gee you are testy. I said it was from a comedian. It is comedy. You
> are taking this all too seriously (not the events but the musings
> here) What's your blood pressure?

I like squashed watermellons as much as the next guy. However, you posted
"serious" allegations as fact that haven't been found by people paid to look
in to this stuff, and when I pointed that out you avoided answering by
making a "Congress joke".

OK, I need to spit out some seeds now...

Bill Sornson wrote:
> gds wrote:
> > Bill Sornson wrote:

> >> Until you can PROVE Bush faked the intelligence, you're just blowing
> >> smoke.

> > Gee you are testy. I said it was from a comedian. It is comedy. You
> > are taking this all too seriously (not the events but the musings
> > here) What's your blood pressure?

> I like squashed watermellons as much as the next guy. However, you posted
> "serious" allegations as fact that haven't been found by people paid to look
> in to this stuff, and when I pointed that out you avoided answering by
> making a "Congress joke".
>
> OK, I need to spit out some seeds now...

Bill, you need to read the posts better. I didn't post anything in this
thread except the Gallagher Shtick. So, regardless of how I feel -I
haven't said a word one way or the other. So... .

gds wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> gds wrote:

>>> Gee you are testy. I said it was from a comedian. It is comedy. You
>>> are taking this all too seriously (not the events but the musings
>>> here) What's your blood pressure?

>> I like squashed watermellons as much as the next guy. However, you
>> posted "serious" allegations as fact that haven't been found by
>> people paid to look in to this stuff, and when I pointed that out
>> you avoided answering by making a "Congress joke".
>>
>> OK, I need to spit out some seeds now...

> Bill, you need to read the posts better. I didn't post anything in
> this thread except the Gallagher Shtick. So, regardless of how I feel
> -I haven't said a word one way or the other. So... .

D'oh! You're right. I replied to "dgk" and then you replied to /that/, and
I didn't notice that the "antagonist" ( :) ) had changed to "gds".

OK, gotta ride.

Bill "darn 3-digit lower case user names" S.

gds wrote:
> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> gds wrote:

>>> Gee you are testy. I said it was from a comedian. It is comedy. You
>>> are taking this all too seriously (not the events but the musings
>>> here) What's your blood pressure?

>> I like squashed watermellons as much as the next guy. However, you
>> posted "serious" allegations as fact that haven't been found by
>> people paid to look in to this stuff, and when I pointed that out
>> you avoided answering by making a "Congress joke".
>>
>> OK, I need to spit out some seeds now...

> Bill, you need to read the posts better. I didn't post anything in
> this thread except the Gallagher Shtick. So, regardless of how I feel
> -I haven't said a word one way or the other. So... .

D'oh! You're right. I replied to "dgk" and then you replied to /that/, and
I didn't notice that the "antagonist" ( :) ) had changed to "gds".

OK, gotta ride.

Bill "darn 3-digit lower case user names" S.

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:22:32 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>dgk wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 07:23:20 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> Or, because after 9/11 it was too risky to wait any longer.
>>>
>>> Round and round we go...
>>>

>> Seriously Bill, PNAC (Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld - the Neocons)
>> wanted to overthrow Iraq way before 9/11, as part of a plan for
>> America to run the world without needing the UN or anyone else. You
>> know, the Project for a New American Century - kind of says it all.
>>
>> Maybe you subscribe to that but most Americans don't. So they used
>> 9/11 to put their plan into action even though Hussein was a bulwark
>> against religious fundamentalists. Perhaps you recall a certain war
>> between Iraq and Iran. That was the one where the mullahs in Iran
>> wanted to remove the traitor to Islam that was ruling Iraq. The one
>> where we armed both sides, resulting in the deaths of over a million
>> people.
>>
>> So Bush and company manufactured evidence to push their war on Iraq.
>> Hopefully Fitzpatrick is looking into just where that evidence was
>> forged, which seems to be the specialty of Rove.
>>
>> And so far the best outcome appears to be the assumption of power by
>> the Council of the Islamic Revolution In Iraq. Great results. Just
>> hand Iraq to Iran. Way to go Bill. Way to go Bush. Let's put Chalabi
>> in power just to make it neat and clean. He's a scum bucket just like
>> our "leaders".

>The blogs you read obviously found evidence that Congressional
>investigations couldn't.
>
>Amazing.

Bill, we know that there are forgeries that just happen to support a
plan by PNAC. We know that PNAC was formed by Cheney, Wolfowitz, and
Rumsfeld. Read the site.

Let's say it's true Bill. Let's say that they did have a plan to
invade Iraq (they did). Let's say that they formed a thinktank called
Project for a New American Century. They did. Let's say that they
produced a document that said that there plan wouldn't be accepted by
the American people without a galvanizing incident along the lines of
Pearl Harbor. They did. And, nine months after they take power, they
got their incident.

There is nothing there that isn't documented and true. They don't deny
any of it. They're proud of it.

I knew something was up right after 9/11 when I kept hearing how a
state (nation) had to be behind it. State? I could have paid for it
and organized it. Send a few people to flight school and look at
airline schedules. Real tough, sure required the power of a state. But
it laid the groundwork for Iraq. Not because it was any threat, but as
part of a plan to remake the world in their corporate image.

Let's say that it's all true Bill, that they cherry picked evidence,
ignored and bullied anyone against them, and pushed a war under false
pretenses. Maybe even forged the one document that would panic anyone
into supporting the war. Even if they thought it would be in America's
best long term interest (I think not), even without the forgery, that
would be treason, wouldn't it?

gds wrote:

> Have a nice ride!

I did! (Santa Ana conditions = Sleeveless in San Diego. Just a few days
ago it was knee- and arm warmers, plus vest!)

Now some red meat, then a nap... tough life.