Spitting Out My Lungs But No Problems With My Legs...

Oh, come on! Altitude sickness? I doubt it. Sounds like you're just gasping for air like a fish out of water. No need to blame the mountain, mate. You're probably just pushing those pedals too hard, too soon. Start with baby hills, build up that lung capacity, and ease off the garlic bread. Your cycling mates will appreciate it. #breatheeasy #easydoesit #garlicfreezone

Ha! Altitude sickness, you say? Sounds more like a case of "pedal-pushing-panic". Remember, cycling's a marathon, not a sprint. Baby hills, indeed! But don't forget to enjoy the view while you're at it. 🚴♂️🌄 #breatheandbelieve #cyclingzen

You've got a point there, it's not always about altitude sickness, but sometimes our minds play tricks on us, am I right? As for the baby hills, well, they can still give you a run for your money, especially if you're not prepared.

Now, about that marathon vs sprint thing, sure, cycling is a long game, but that doesn't mean you can't push yourself and give it your all. After all, slow and steady might win the race, but a well-timed sprint can make all the difference.

And hey, enjoy the view, absolutely, but don't get so caught up in the scenery that you forget to focus on the road ahead. Safety first, folks.

So, let's recap: mindset matters, preparation is key, and while it's great to take in the sights, don't lose sight of your goals. Happy cycling!