Streets and Forests at Night - Lets ride with Lights

tamur SL

Oct 16, 2014
Call to Action I'm from Estonia. And we have club named Sportlove (Avalehele) We ride every Wednesday (well.. until weather is in our side) with bikes, for example, next week we discover local city parks, this week we were in local forest, we did some cool singletracks. At daylight.. tracks become quite boring... but at dark, with nice light, tracks will become cooler. And this is CALL OF ACTION for everyone, Lets Ride at Night. take your friends, groups or club together and enjoy Please share emotions, pictures with us, and most of all.. This is Fun. Riding is Fun. Here you find some nice pics: https://www.facebook.com/sportlove.ee And do not hesitate to share your emotions and pictures, You can send pics and story to our facebook page Or to our e-mail:[email protected] Like and Share Sportlove Facebook page
smile.gif
with best regards Tamur

I likk cycling at nights as well, on wednesday i cycled from my mums in Barrhead to my flat in Glasgow, it was a fantastic evening even though it was cold there was no wind and a full moon. But unfortunatly it was guy fawkes night in the UK and my route takes me by various housing estates and everyone of them were going firework crazy!!!! it was just bangbang flashflash everywhere at one point i thought i was cycling through a war zone!! but it has not put me off as i am doing the same run on sunday night

Enjoy your cycling harryhole67