TIAA CREF finished 9 at USPRO roads.

Howard Kveck wrote:
> "Why stand when you can sit?" Followed by: "Why sit when you can lay down?"

Why lay down when you can get laid ?

acoggan wrote:
> "Second is no better than fifth" - Roy Stetina

Well the prize money is better. And if you're a pro and its a reasonably
important race then you might be able to negotiate a better salary next
season.

Bret wrote:

> If you were in a four man break behind a solo winner, you wouldn't
> sprint for 2nd?

Heck yeah! I'd still probably finish 4th, though. ;-)

> You don't think Roy is pleased with his grandson's 15th? That's a very
> good result at his age.

I agree. I just found Roy's words ironic, at least in the context of
this thread.

Andy Coggan

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carl Sundquist wrote:
>
>> "Don't eat ice cream, it's full of plaster." - Roy Stetina

> Now that's one I never heard!
>
> Andy Coggan

Told to us at a Speedway Wheelmen meeting twenty-some years ago.