Tom Danielson Coffee

rocko

Feb 18, 2004
Just read on thepaceline.com that Tom D has launched his own brand coffee - strong enough to get you two thirds of the way through a grand tour! What next I ask, Gilberto Simoni's Sour Grape Juice? Frank Vandenbrouke's Dog Medicine? Ivan Gutierrez Buffalo Fuel? Stick to racing you muppet! :)

rocko said:
Just read on thepaceline.com that Tom D has launched his own brand coffee - strong enough to get you two thirds of the way through a grand tour! What next I ask, Gilberto Simoni's Sour Grape Juice? Frank Vandenbrouke's Dog Medicine? Ivan Gutierrez Buffalo Fuel? Stick to racing you muppet! :)
Strong enough to make you cry like a girl and claim you have the flu after telling the world you were going to rip up the mountains in Italy ? :p

rocko said:
Ullrich yellow sweets:D

rocko said:

Fast Freddy has had a coffee for years. And I doubt he was the first.

Jan Ullrich slimfast plan?;)

Eat what you want 10 months of year then 2 months before tour start training