Tom Danielson

musette said:
Well, leaving aside that photo, Janez B makes Tom D look especially fat! Also, Janez B is in fact young, whereas Tom D only tries to excuse himself as being a young cyclist (when he isn't!) I'm beginning to like Janez B just because he's going to make Tom D like the schmuck that TD is. :D
What exactly do you have against Tom D? His personality is no worse than LA's. Just wondering.

El Loto said:
David Bowie, New Order, Pixies, Tori Amos, Manic Street Preachers, Ladytron, Kraftwerk.
Pixies best band ever.

But what the hell is Ladytron? Sounds like a female depilater.

whiteboytrash said:
... if you never heard of the Arctic Monkey’s you seriously need to get on board… best British band since the last band you yanks have never heard of…. (sold my than the Beetles first album)…… http://www.arcticmonkeys.com/http://www.arcticmonkeys.com/http://www.arcticmonkeys.com/
I really hope the Artic Monkeys are a passing fad because when you hear one of their "songs" more than a couple of times you want to go out and buy a skinny tie to string yourself up with.

wicklow200 said:
Pixies best band ever.

But what the hell is Ladytron? Sounds like a female depilater.

They're a very intelligent electropop band from Liverpool. Check them out. 604 is my favourite album.

JRMDC said:
But then, I don't expect take lessons in personal behavior from any athlete; although there are some gems, I believe it just isn't possible for a lot of athletes to be great people also.
I worked as a sports reporter before working as a sports editor... yeah, for most high profile athletes, their personal growth ends at around 12, which is about the time people discover they have talent. Oh well, we forgive them. They make bad choices, but some of them aren't so bad choice makers.

Take Dallas Cowboy's Michael Irving, for example. Okay, he got busted in a hotel room with two prostitutes, a couple ounces of weed and a couple ounces of cocaine, but that's a good decision in my book. NBC and ESPN looked pasted it a couple years later when they hired him to do half-time color commentary.

Showing up to court pimped out in a full length mink coat and matching wide-brim hat, now that was a bad choice in my book.

helmutRoole2 said:
I worked as a sports reporter before working as a sports editor... yeah, for most high profile athletes, their personal growth ends at around 12, which is about the time people discover they have talent. Oh well, we forgive them. They make bad choices, but some of them aren't so bad choice makers.

Take Dallas Cowboy's Michael Irving, for example. Okay, he got busted in a hotel room with two prostitutes, a couple ounces of weed and a couple ounces of cocaine, but that's a good decision in my book. NBC and ESPN looked pasted it a couple years later when they hired him to do half-time color commentary.

Showing up to court pimped out in a full length mink coat and matching wide-brim hat, now that was a bad choice in my book.
michael irvin is the biggest piece of turd ever to be put in front of a camera on fox and damn that's saying something.