Wha kind of society is Iraq?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Red Cloud, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    Forget the lslam, Saddm or terrorist.

    Just what kind of society is Iraq? For all the film, photo I've seen,
    and
    paper I've heard and seen, one thing remines me about Iraq is the
    death
    of whole family member including all the relative. They are about 25
    people
    in a room where they were bombed and killed all of them by US
    bombing.
    The whole family I mean the whole bloodyline is gone in the face of
    this earth.
    It must be that Iraq is the other side of American culture. Iraqi
    culture
    is family-orientated. They have usually big family living together
    just like
    most Arabic culture. Iraqi society do not have problem of abortion,
    teenager
    pregancy, out of wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, and
    finally homosexuality. These problem are the cultural diversion for
    AMerica.
    I know that most AMerican including 99% of damn christian do not much
    talk
    about Iraqi non-diversion culture. Why is that? It must be damn
    AMericans
    think they are the best in the world. Sure the fucking best nation in
    the
    world is having so much problem of rape, homosexuality, abortion,
    teenager
    pregnacy, and whole much of social ill.

    Hey I've just forget to mention that the iraqi people do not divorce
    at all.

    Tags:

  2. di

    di Guest

    "Red Cloud" <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Forget the lslam, Saddm or terrorist.
    >
    > Just what kind of society is Iraq? For all the film, photo I've seen,
    > and
    > paper I've heard and seen, one thing remines me about Iraq is the
    > death
    > of whole family member including all the relative. They are about 25
    > people
    > in a room where they were bombed and killed all of them by US
    > bombing.
    > The whole family I mean the whole bloodyline is gone in the face of
    > this earth.
    > It must be that Iraq is the other side of American culture. Iraqi
    > culture
    > is family-orientated. They have usually big family living together
    > just like
    > most Arabic culture. Iraqi society do not have problem of abortion,
    > teenager
    > pregancy, out of wedlock, adultery, pornography, rape, sodomy, and
    > finally homosexuality. These problem are the cultural diversion for
    > AMerica.
    > I know that most AMerican including 99% of damn christian do not much
    > talk
    > about Iraqi non-diversion culture. Why is that? It must be damn
    > AMericans
    > think they are the best in the world. Sure the fucking best nation in
    > the
    > world is having so much problem of rape, homosexuality, abortion,
    > teenager
    > pregnacy, and whole much of social ill.
    >
    > Hey I've just forget to mention that the iraqi people do not divorce
    > at all.

    There was a mistake made when they bombed the house, they thought you were
    there. Oh well, maybe next time.

  3. mamid

    mamid Guest

    Red Cloud wrote:
    > the fucking best nation in
    > the
    > world is having so much problem of rape, homosexuality, abortion,
    > teenager
    > pregnancy

    Wouldn't be the fucking best without these!

  4. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    mamid <aksooted@gmailNOSPAM.com> wrote in message news:<m%jhd.16184$6q2.1533@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com>...
    > Red Cloud wrote:
    > > the fucking best nation in
    > > the
    > > world is having so much problem of rape, homosexuality, abortion,
    > > teenager
    > > pregnancy

    > Wouldn't be the fucking best without these!

    Yes it is illegal and does not existed in Axis of Evil nation.
    Fucking teen pregnacy, male to male cock sucking sodomy, adultery,
    out of wedlock, abortion, pornography does not exist in North Korea,
    Iran and Iraq, Cuba. Why is that the nation claiming to be free and
    democracy and god bless nation has so much problem of homosexuality,
    pornography, male to male fucking, little teen fucking each other?
    I don't get it. hummmm this is what freedom is all about.

  5. Red Cloud wrote:
    > Yes it is illegal and does not existed in Axis of Evil nation.
    > Fucking teen pregnacy, male to male cock sucking sodomy, adultery,
    > out of wedlock, abortion, pornography does not exist in North Korea,
    > Iran and Iraq, Cuba. Why is that the nation claiming to be free and
    > democracy and god bless nation has so much problem of homosexuality,
    > pornography, male to male fucking, little teen fucking each other?
    > I don't get it. hummmm this is what freedom is all about.

    Methinks thou dost protest too much.

    Bill "Red Cloud crave White Penis" S.

  7. "Little Meow" <meow@meow.meow> wrote in message
    > B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:
    >
    > > Red Cloud wrote:
    > >> Yes it is illegal and does not existed in Axis of Evil nation.
    > >> Fucking teen pregnacy, male to male cock sucking sodomy, adultery,
    > >> out of wedlock, abortion, pornography does not exist in North Korea,
    > >> Iran and Iraq, Cuba. Why is that the nation claiming to be free and
    > >> democracy and god bless nation has so much problem of homosexuality,
    > >> pornography, male to male fucking, little teen fucking each other?
    > >> I don't get it. hummmm this is what freedom is all about.

    > > Methinks thou dost protest too much.
    > >
    > > Bill "Red Cloud crave White Penis" S.
    > >

    > This ties in with his previous post about fat Americans.
    > He is glad that he doesn't live in "Axis of Evil nation",
    > where his sexuality is curtailed by repression. The problem

    > he has is that he can only find fat Americans to help him
    > enjoy the the pregnant teen male sucking sodomy and abortion
    > wedlock pornography.
    >
    > All the skinny bully biker roadies are too fast for him
    > because of the NASCAR white penis power mentality that makes
    > them flee his advances and coquettish glances. So he spends
    > his time alone in his prison apartment wishing he was living
    > in Switzerland, wearing lederhosen and yodeling.
    >
    > I do not yet know how this ties in with his dislike of
    > Chineeses, but we are making progress.

  8. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    "B i l l S o r n s o n" <sorni@bite-me.san.rr.com> wrote in message news:<Z1whd.30868$hN1.24280@twister.socal.rr.com>...
    > Red Cloud wrote:
    > > Yes it is illegal and does not existed in Axis of Evil nation.
    > > Fucking teen pregnacy, male to male cock sucking sodomy, adultery,
    > > out of wedlock, abortion, pornography does not exist in North Korea,
    > > Iran and Iraq, Cuba. Why is that the nation claiming to be free and
    > > democracy and god bless nation has so much problem of homosexuality,
    > > pornography, male to male fucking, little teen fucking each other?
    > > I don't get it. hummmm this is what freedom is all about.

    > Methinks thou dost protest too much.
    >
    > Bill "Red Cloud crave White Penis" S.

    Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

  9. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    "Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger" <yyyiiinnnggg@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<cm6c1a$r7l$d@pita.alt.net>...
    > "Little Meow" <meow@meow.meow> wrote in message
    > > B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

    > > > Methinks thou dost protest too much.
    > > >
    > > > Bill "Red Cloud crave White Penis" S.
    > > >

    > > This ties in with his previous post about fat Americans.
    > > He is glad that he doesn't live in "Axis of Evil nation",
    > > where his sexuality is curtailed by repression. The problem

    > > he has is that he can only find fat Americans to help him
    > > enjoy the the pregnant teen male sucking sodomy and abortion
    > > wedlock pornography.
    > >
    > > All the skinny bully biker roadies are too fast for him
    > > because of the NASCAR white penis power mentality that makes
    > > them flee his advances and coquettish glances. So he spends
    > > his time alone in his prison apartment wishing he was living
    > > in Switzerland, wearing lederhosen and yodeling.
    > >
    > > I do not yet know how this ties in with his dislike of
    > > Chineeses, but we are making progress.

    Yes sir, we are making progrees. Our children is now accessed to
    full-blown
    nudity and even pornography. and our children is getting fatter than
    over.
    NO other culture is the world has been preogress as we have been.
    We are #1 to pornography. WE are #1 to homosexuality. WE are #1
    sodomy.
    we are #1 to divorce. Hmmm people in the Axis of Evil nation never
    heard
    of what sodomy and gay to gay marriage. IN fact, there is no
    translation to sodomy in North korean language. Worry about terrorism
    from Axis of Evil???
    you can kill North korean dictator Kim JungIl by telling him that man
    and
    man can married and have sex. He will die in heart attack.

  10. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    > Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    > have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    > fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

    OK, I tried to get rid of anger a while back....but the above
    statement reminds me that there are people in the world that are
    FREAKIN' NUTS and will always make me angry!!!!! Who the heck is
    doing the above in this mans mind? ALL AMERICANS? This Red Cloud
    can't be for real. I have decided he is either a mental case, An angry
    young man (quoting Billy Joel) or he is bored out of his mind so he
    posts shit on newsgroups. Think I am close????

    Peace and Stuff... :)
    All you need is Love Love, Love is all you need....quoting John Lennon

  11. Maggie

    Maggie Guest

    > > Red Cloud wrote:>
    > Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    > have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    > fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

    "Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe
    alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans
    -- born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and
    bitter peace."
    -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

  12. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <1c9e1197.0411012348.269aea3e@posting.google.com>,
    mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) writes:

    > Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    > have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    > fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

    Sure. Just substitute the popcorn with some Wishbone Ash classics,
    the driving with kicking back in a comfie chair, the beer with
    champagne, the cocaine with some nice, blond Lebanese hash, the
    fat-SUV with some MacIntosh audiophilic equipment, the children
    with a couple of Russian Blue cats -- and life would be back to
    pretty well normal.

    Just out of curiosity, Mr. Cloud -- how tall are you?

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  13. In article <1c9e1197.0411030135.65e924d3@posting.google.com> mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) wrote:

    >"Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger" <yyyiiinnnggg@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<cm6c15$r7l$3@pita.alt.net>...
    >> "Little Meow" <meow@meow.meow> wrote in message

    >> > Yes it is.
    >> > That's why you came to the USA, Leo, it was for the white penis power.
    >> > God bless our smutty souls.

    >I'm not happy around here. In fact if US governmet tell European
    >goverment
    >to offer me a job and place in Europe I will love to move tomorrow
    >right away.
    >I love to pack my back to get out of this rotten place. I've much
    >better
    >to do than fighting myself with porno society, and I don't wanna see
    >my children getting fat and watching pornograpy and bascially poisoned
    >by
    >the rotten TV program. I wish I was born in SCandinavia or
    >swieterland, and
    >I can really ride a bicycle over there. Yeah riding a real bicycle in
    >real bike road and I'm gonna to sing :))

    Why are you asking if thoughts that you are not happy around here?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "Even Lady Chatterly hace soundly refuted Fartmo! Hahaha!" -- Kali

  14. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    lbuset@allsecretarial.com (Maggie) wrote in message news:<fa026642.0411020540.4ea72d7@posting.google.com>...
    > > Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    > > have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    > > fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

    > OK, I tried to get rid of anger a while back....but the above
    > statement reminds me that there are people in the world that are
    > FREAKIN' NUTS and will always make me angry!!!!! Who the heck is
    > doing the above in this mans mind? ALL AMERICANS? This Red Cloud
    > can't be for real. I have decided he is either a mental case, An angry
    > young man (quoting Billy Joel) or he is bored out of his mind so he
    > posts shit on newsgroups. Think I am close????
    >
    > Peace and Stuff... :)
    > All you need is Love Love, Love is all you need....quoting John Lennon

    I'm too real. Sometimes you have to fake. Sometimes you have to lie.
    Honesty, truth and knowledge is only hurted you. The knowledge hurts
    me.
    The truth hurts me. HOnestly hurts me. I've said honestly as much as
    possible
    but they don't like me because they just want to hear what they
    always want to hear just as what you want me to hear. They don't wanna
    hear bad news.
    They don't wanna hear Americans are getting fat. They don't wanna hear
    our children is not getting real education. They don't wanna hear
    AMerican has
    problem of social crisis. They only want to hear any news 24hr a day.
    Talking about who is really closed mind it. I rest my case here...

  15. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    tomk2003@hotmail.com (Tom Keats) wrote in message news:<8a98mc.utg.ln@bud.garden.local>...
    > In article <1c9e1197.0411012348.269aea3e@posting.google.com>,
    > mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) writes:
    >
    > > Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    > > have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    > > fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

    > Sure. Just substitute the popcorn with some Wishbone Ash classics,
    > the driving with kicking back in a comfie chair, the beer with
    > champagne, the cocaine with some nice, blond Lebanese hash, the
    > fat-SUV with some MacIntosh audiophilic equipment, the children
    > with a couple of Russian Blue cats -- and life would be back to
    > pretty well normal.
    >
    > Just out of curiosity, Mr. Cloud -- how tall are you?
    >

    > cheers,
    > Tom

    How fat are you? Are you sure you're not fat-ass driving fat-SUV?

  16. Red Cloud

    Red Cloud Guest

    "Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger" <yyyiiinnnggg@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<cm6c15$r7l$3@pita.alt.net>...
    > "Little Meow" <meow@meow.meow> wrote in message
    > > Red Cloud (formerly Leo Lee) wrote:
    > >
    > > > mamid <aksooted@gmailNOSPAM.com> wrote in message

    > > > Yes it is illegal and does not existed in Axis of Evil nation.
    > > > Fucking teen pregnacy, male to male cock sucking sodomy, adultery,
    > > > out of wedlock, abortion, pornography does not exist in North Korea,
    > > > Iran and Iraq, Cuba. Why is that the nation claiming to be free and
    > > > democracy and god bless nation has so much problem of homosexuality,
    > > > pornography, male to male fucking, little teen fucking each other?
    > > > I don't get it. hummmm this is what freedom is all about.
    > > >

    > > Yes it is.
    > > That's why you came to the USA, Leo, it was for the white penis power.
    > > God bless our smutty souls.

    I'm not happy around here. In fact if US governmet tell European
    goverment
    to offer me a job and place in Europe I will love to move tomorrow
    right away.
    I love to pack my back to get out of this rotten place. I've much
    better
    to do than fighting myself with porno society, and I don't wanna see
    my children getting fat and watching pornograpy and bascially poisoned
    by
    the rotten TV program. I wish I was born in SCandinavia or
    swieterland, and
    I can really ride a bicycle over there. Yeah riding a real bicycle in
    real bike road and I'm gonna to sing :))

  17. dgk

    dgk Guest

    On 3 Nov 2004 01:25:06 -0800, mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) wrote:

    >tomk2003@hotmail.com (Tom Keats) wrote in message news:<8a98mc.utg.ln@bud.garden.local>...
    >> In article <1c9e1197.0411012348.269aea3e@posting.google.com>,
    >> mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) writes:
    >>
    >> > Yah i know. Who gives shit? Just eat popcorn driving beer and
    >> > have some cocaine and have party and be happy 24 hr a day, drive
    >> > fat-SUV. Watching our childtren getting fat. Who gives a shit? Right!

    >> Sure. Just substitute the popcorn with some Wishbone Ash classics,
    >> the driving with kicking back in a comfie chair, the beer with
    >> champagne, the cocaine with some nice, blond Lebanese hash, the
    >> fat-SUV with some MacIntosh audiophilic equipment, the children
    >> with a couple of Russian Blue cats -- and life would be back to
    >> pretty well normal.
    >>
    >> Just out of curiosity, Mr. Cloud -- how tall are you?
    >>

    >> cheers,
    >> Tom

    > How fat are you? Are you sure you're not fat-ass driving fat-SUV?

    I'm trying to figure out your problem with sex and pornography. I've
    used both and really see no problem with them. Porn, I can see the
    objection some women have at being treated just as sex objects, but I
    don't really do that. Why is homosexuallity a problem to you? Someone
    come on to you or something? Just what difference does it make to you
    if two guys want to have sex, as long as you aren't in the middle? Who
    asked your opinion? I have several gay friends. I suspect that they
    are far better people than you are.

  18. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <1c9e1197.0411030125.2e199601@posting.google.com>,
    mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk (Red Cloud) writes:

    > How fat are you? Are you sure you're not fat-ass driving fat-SUV?

    No, I'm closer to being one of those bottle & can-collecting
    bike riders you're complaining about. But my part-time
    construction labourer job keeps me a step or two ahead of
    that desparate condition. It also keeps me fit and trim.

    You seem to be very fixated on people's weight and size;
    I suspect you must be unhappily overweight, yourself.
    So I suggest you do some Lifestyle Simplification, lose
    your desk job, replace your car with a bike, be flat broke
    for awhile, and do some physical, real work. It's a great
    way to lose weight and get fit real fast.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --
    -- Nothing is safe from me.
    Above address is just a spam midden.

  19. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <osoho01lo8lilj7fljr25nn2r2fuheflpn@4ax.com>,
    dgk <sonicechoes-spamless@hot-nospamp-mail.com> writes:

    > I'm trying to figure out your problem with sex and pornography.

    Maybe lackanookie?

    > I've
    > used both and really see no problem with them. Porn, I can see the
    > objection some women have at being treated just as sex objects, but I
    > don't really do that. Why is homosexuallity a problem to you?

    Maybe he's latent and in denial about it, and frustrated
    because "straight" sex & porn don't work for him. And
    maybe he thinks he's unattractive because of his obesity.

    > Someone
    > come on to you or something? Just what difference does it make to you
    > if two guys want to have sex, as long as you aren't in the middle? Who
    > asked your opinion? I have several gay friends. I suspect that they
    > are far better people than you are.

    Don't worry about it. I think poor ol' Red Clown
    is just externalizing his own self-loathing.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --

  20. Red Cloud wrote:

    > I'm not happy around here. In fact if US governmet tell European
    > goverment
    > to offer me a job and place in Europe I will love to move tomorrow
    > right away.
    > I love to pack my back to get out of this rotten place. I've much
    > better
    > to do than fighting myself with porno society, and I don't wanna see
    > my children getting fat and watching pornograpy and bascially poisoned
    > by
    > the rotten TV program. I wish I was born in SCandinavia or
    > swieterland, and
    > I can really ride a bicycle over there. Yeah riding a real bicycle in
    > real bike road and I'm gonna to sing :))

    Don't let John Ashcroft hit you in the ass on your way out!!!

    Bill "something tells me you'd like that, though" S.

Share This Page