Who Do You Like Cycling With?

You know I mostly prefer to keep my cycling buddies around two or three persons.
Somehow I don't like to ride in bigger groups, and my favourite on s just riding with my friend or parents.

I usually like to go biking by myself. Just listening to some music and chilling while riding is all the relaxation and mind erasing moments you need especially if its a nice and warm summer day! I wouldn't mind biking with some of my buds once in awhile though!

Well, I would like to ride with my family, but they're all so lazy! So, I have a bunch of friends, they're like my cycling pack, so we always try to gather certain days and go cycling. I live in a very dangerous country, and having a pack or small group is a must, also we have very messy drivers around and if something happen, then at least your pack will give you some support.

I like cycling with my dog Milo. we tour together a lot and some big tours at that. Can't really be without him as it gets too lonely.

I really like to bike alone but I guess it wouldn't hurt if I had a company of my partner or my best friend since we're all living just 1 klm to each other. Well I really thought that I would only go with someone I share same jive with or be alone cycling which is much better haha

I like to go cycling by myself. It is a great way for to me clear my mind, catch some fresh air and just have a moment to myself. I feel like when I am cycling with others I have to constantly go at their pace whether that be too slow or too fast. Also, I feel like when you cycle with other people its hard to find a time that everyone agrees on!

I couldn't agree more! I would choose to be alone as well when cycling because I'd love the time I have for myself with no one else to think of and just have this alone time to roam around. It's not that I don't allow some friends for a company but I really thought that it's more convenient cycling alone.

I've ridden in groups of 3-10 people but have always preferred to ride alone. These days it's a must since I'll take random routes to nowhere and stop to take a picture or just take in the scenery. My days off from work is my time to just goof off. Hell, I'll stop off at a few pubs before heading home.

While I understand the appeal of casual bike rides with friends and family, I can't help but argue that joining a cycling club has its own unique benefits. Contrary to your experience, not all clubs are obsessed with performance and technical talk. Many clubs offer a range of rides for different skill levels, including leisurely rides for those who just want to enjoy the ride. Furthermore, clubs provide a sense of community and support that you won't find in casual rides. You can learn from experienced cyclists, discover new routes, and even make lifelong friends. Of course, if you prefer casual rides, that's perfectly fine. But don't dismiss the idea of joining a cycling club without giving it a try.